Ipod FM Transmitter

talonthrawn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
OK, I have an AUX input on my Car Stereo but honestly putting my ipod through it sounds like crap. So I've decided I should try an FM transmitter out. Anyone know of one thats good and preferably sub 30 bucks or so? Any help is appreciated! (It must sound good, I'm a bit of an audiophile)

hmm if you don't like AUX i doubt you'll like fm transmitters o.o? They're worse than aux because thy have background static noises.

I think its the AUX input on my stereo that's messed up though. I'd get a new stereo but I'm a Sirius subscriber and my car is equipped with it straight away. Any help is appreciated!

lol if you have sirius why bother with mp3 players XD. But Griffin is pretty decent brand in this category. They have some $15-$30 good fm transmitter. I'm using the Itrip old version and it's pretty good. If you're lucky you can find them on sale as cheap as $10-$15 at best buy. If not you can just order it from griffin for like $20 + shipping

Well, as kick ass as my Sirius is sometimes I wanna listen to something specific or I have a mount and I'll have a movie going or something, wreckless driving I know :p

bread's done
Back