iPod price check

lolwut?

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
Alright, so I'm thinking about selling my 80GB 5th? Gen iPod video, but I'm not quite sure what to sell it for. I know it was the top of the line iPod before the classic came out and they released a 160GB one of those.

It's in pretty darn good condition, but it does have a couple noticeable big scratches on the front down towards the clickwheel. I was going to try to use that Applesauce stuff on it, but I'd rather just sell it as I don't really use it anymore.

It would come with everything from the original box (the headphones, the USB cable, the soft black iPod case), and I would also probably bundle it with a wall charger and an FM radio transmitter, unless those would sell better on their own.

I don't really know what to price it at. I thought $150 would be fair for the iPod, and including the charger and transmitter (~$60 storebought), $180?

What do you guys think? I've been out of the loop with iPods for awhile now.

[quote name='AceSXE']the 120gb classic on amazon new is 225 so i dont know if you would get 180 :whistle2:\ for a used one.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, didn't know that. Even with the iTrip and the Wall Charger included you don't think I could get $180?

I guess I'll wait and see what some other members think

bread's done
Back