iPod questions...

Darkstar

CAGiversary!
Can I put songs on the iPod that havent been downloaded on iTunes?

Also, can I put songs on an iPod that were sent to me by a friend?

And will songs that I uploaded from a CD right onto iTunes work?

And does anyone know if FOX will be putting any of there TV shows on the download thing on iTunes, like Simpsons or King of the Hill or Family Guy? because, as of now, i dont see any FOX TV Shows on the list of shows you can buy... Any help would be awesome... thanks!

[quote name='Darkstar']Can I put songs on the iPod that havent been downloaded on iTunes?[/QUOTE]

Yes, iPods support all the standard music files (mp3's etc) as well as the copy protected AAC files that you download via iTunes.

Also, can I put songs on an iPod that were sent to me by a friend?

Sure, as long as they aren't copy protected or a file format that the iPod doesn't recognize. Or if they were downloaded with iTunes, your friend would have to authorize your computer to use them (only 2 or 3 computers can use the same song, I forgot the actual number).

And will songs that I uploaded from a CD right onto iTunes work?

Yes, all music imported through iTunes will work on an iPod.

And does anyone know if FOX will be putting any of there TV shows on the download thing on iTunes, like Simpsons or King of the Hill or Family Guy? because, as of now, i dont see any FOX TV Shows on the list of shows you can buy... Any help would be awesome... thanks!

No clue on that stuff.

bread's done
Back