Ipod Shuffle Commercial Song??

AzianAsspicker

CAGiversary!
ive been asking all my friends and they dont know what the song on the ipod shuffle commercial is so i ask me fellow CAG's to tell me! It's the one with the green background and people in shades of white dancing

The Ceasars (spelling?) - Jerk It Out

Funny thing is, they used the same song for the Westminster Dog Show on USA last year. Kind of a weird song to use if you ask me...

[EDIT] Beat to it...

Doesn't one of the iPod commercials have "Speakin' in Tongues" by The Eagles of Death Metal or am I just crazy? Maybe it was a beer commercial.

God I hate that song. My ex-girlfriend LOVES that song and feels the need to dance around like an idiot with that song all the up way on her iPod.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']God I hate that song. My ex-girlfriend LOVES that song and feels the need to dance around like an idiot with that song all the up way on her iPod.[/QUOTE]

This the famous "Mr. Anderson got a handjob" girl?

This commercial is awesome because it's the only one presented in HD so there aren't those annoying black bars on the side like every other commercial has - I can't wait until everything is 16x9...

[quote name='Trakan']Doesn't one of the iPod commercials have "Speakin' in Tongues" by The Eagles of Death Metal or am I just crazy? Maybe it was a beer commercial.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's a Beer commercial. Budweiser I believe.

bread's done
Back