iPod Shuffle - Uni Price drop - 49.99

I don't think I'd ever want an Mp3 player without a screen. I imagine the folks that buy these just use it for music and don't care what plays, as long as it's something they put on there. I like to pick and choose.

[quote name='Lord Alfred']I don't think I'd ever want an Mp3 player without a screen. I imagine the folks that buy these just use it for music and don't care what plays, as long as it's something they put on there. I like to pick and choose.[/QUOTE]
just because it doesn't have a screen doesn't mean you can't choose. The shuffle preserves the order of the songs, so that if you turn shuffle off you can listen to the songs in order. Put them by album and then you can choose, as long as you remember. It's only a gig of music :)

Are those others compatible with iTunes? Because that's a big deal for me, don't want to reorganize and add everything onto Media Player.

[quote name='thehoo']Are those others compatible with iTunes? Because that's a big deal for me, don't want to reorganize and add everything onto Media Player.[/quote]

Unfortunately no. Itunes is a plus, but i already have my music on 2 media player anyways:roll:

Aight, thanks. Guess I'll just cough up the extra cash for convenience and a smaller size...after all, the smaller the better when it comes to working out/running. My video's becoming a nuisance.

Well looks like there's a new 2gb version coming out very soon for $70, so I'll probably wait for that.

Samus, do you know anything about this program?

bread's done
Back