iPod Touch Conga - brand new TRAINN site!

Just signed up...

A. Signed up under JennyWren
B. I used the email address: [email protected]
C. I completed the Increase My Margin offer (and I already got the credit!)
D. My referral link is: http://www.YouriPodTouch4free.com/index.php?ref=4098730

P.S. I really like the rotation idea. Hopefully it will encourage more people to join the conga and not feel like they'll have to wait a long time to start getting referrals.

P.P.S. So, am I also added to the A4F conga, Jenny?

I'm done and off the conga! JBMacFan and DJSteel have been added in the order they greened.

Unfortunately I was moved off the A4F conga a couple of days ago.

TRAINN approval takes 2-4 days, and I believe they'll be shipping out the iPod touch as soon as it is in stock at their suppliers.

Even though Im lower on the list for the A4F conga for this site...if people sign up under me could I still get them put on that conga as well JennyWren? If so, then whoever signs up under me can get on that conga as well...

If you are in the top three of the A4F conga when someone signs up under you then they can post in that conga too.

It says I can not cancel increase my margin immediately..how long must I stay a member for it to retain credit. I do not want to lose credit for canceling to quick.

Asking when to cancel trial X isn't a good idea, because its against their terms .. give the trial an appropriate shot.

You shouldn't be signing up for offers with the intent of cancelling anyhow. You are supposed to pick offers that you are genuinely interested in.

[quote name='Mars10']rampageric77 went green if yall needed to know!

Thanks bud! If you have any questions PM me![/quote]

yup im green:D and looking forward to being added to the conga:D

Dont get why this isnt going faster...its only 5 refs for an 8gb iPod Touch...internet on an iPod anywhere you can pick up a signal...that was the selling point for me!

[quote name='aspen1284']Dont get why this isnt going faster...its only 5 refs for an 8gb iPod Touch...internet on an iPod anywhere you can pick up a signal...that was the selling point for me![/quote]

i agree its a great deal

Added ethwang. Rotations will begin Sunday at midnight (or earlier if one of the current top 3 gets all their refs, we will nudge everyone up a spot).

[quote name='JennyWren']Added ethwang. Rotations will begin Sunday at midnight (or earlier if one of the current top 3 gets all their refs, we will nudge everyone up a spot).[/quote]

yeah rotation time..this is the first conga i have ever been in and i love the idea:D

Why do some conga take off while others seem to need a kick in the behind to get going...? A mystery...well, I have only 1 referral and I'll be off the top of the list in a couple days. Heres to hoping that the last couple days will get me my other 2 refs so I can be done with the conga!

guys if all of you like this conga why dont you sign up for mine. its a different site. but its still trainn so it has the exact same offers and the same prizes

and no one has signed up for it yet so you would get early spots

[quote name='wwe101']guys if all of you like this conga why dont you sign up for mine. its a different site. but its still trainn so it has the exact same offers and the same prizes

and no one has signed up for it yet so you would get early spots[/quote]

How are they supposed to join your conga if they already joined this one?

Cleaned up the thread, advertising another conga in this thread is just like pasting a ref link, its going to get deleted.

I signed up under DJSteel, but I'm not sure I'll be able to complete my offer. I was mostly just interested in seeing what was up there. I'll post back if I do though. Sorry to get your hopes up.

order1va4.jpg

hey i did the stamps.com offer and got credit instantly but like 5 mintues later i cancelled... then i read that i need to stay 21 days to retain credit... does that mean it will say i didnt complete it soon? or is that jsut bullshit in order to make me saty a member? and if it is true what other offer can i do that wont cost me a cent?

they could cancel your green.. technically you aren't supposed to post in here because you aren't a part of the conga..ultimately it's up to the OP

bread's done
Back