iPod Touch Conga - brand new TRAINN site!

if anybody signs up under my name;
k1ng310
they will receive $15 paypal plus be insterted into the conga, which is a pretty sweet deal
you will be paid when you go green

[quote name='sktbrd5125']hey im new here but im willing to refer and be put in the conga line if this thing is still up :lol:[/quote]

It's still up! If you would like to join sign up under one of the top three links in the very first post of this thread, then follow the instructions for what to post here and we'll add you to the Conga line.

This conga rotates weekly so everyone gets a fair chance to get referrals (no waiting till the people at the top get all their referrals).

Alright so help me out here. I made my own account and went green without conga or w/e with you guys. I want to join and help and vice versa, but can I cancel and start over with new account?

[quote name='SlickSnake18']Alright so help me out here. I made my own account and went green without conga or w/e with you guys. I want to join and help and vice versa, but can I cancel and start over with new account?[/QUOTE]
Since you already did an offer and got credit for it, you can't abandon or cancel it and start another.

sktbrd is signed up under me but has not gone green just to let him and fellow members know, because he has not responded to any of my PMs

will anyone kindly help me with a ref ?.i didn't know about this conga line until after i signed up and went green.is there any other way i can get in the conga line ?

bread's done
Back