Ipod troubles

2poor

CAGiversary!
All the music I had on my ipod just disappeared. Does anyone know how to fix this? Also my playlists keep getting deleted and the ipod takes a long time to turn on if I haven't used it in a few days.

[quote name='2poor']It's the 5.5 gen ipod and I got it new a couple weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

Since its a couple weeks old I say exchange it. Sounds like a bad hard drive to me.

[quote name='Graystone']Since its a couple weeks old I say exchange it. Sounds like a bad hard drive to me.[/quote]

That's probably a good idea. Thank you.

I just gotta find the stupid receipt.

[quote name='2poor']That's probably a good idea. Thank you.

I just gotta find the stupid receipt.[/QUOTE]

No prob where you get it from? If you paid via credit card just print out a copy of your statement that shows the transaction. Thats if you can't find the receipt.

[quote name='Graystone']No prob where you get it from? If you paid via credit card just print out a copy of your statement that shows the transaction. Thats if you can't find the receipt.[/quote]

I got the thing from bestbuy and paid with cash, but I'm pretty sure I can find the receipt somewhere.

[quote name='2poor']I got the thing from bestbuy and paid with cash, but I'm pretty sure I can find the receipt somewhere.[/QUOTE]

You'll be alright. Hell if you can't find it I'm sure they'll be able to look up the receipt.

[quote name='ImmortalfWd']Did you remove the music from your library and then sync it? Could be user error.[/quote]

Nah. It worked fine on the last time I used it. I think that was sunday. I just turned it on again today and everything was gone. I'm just gonna exchange it like Graystone said. I might just get a zune.

bread's done
Back