Iraqi Civil War: Is it a good thing?

Drocket

CAGiversary!
cavuto-20060224-1.jpg

cavuto-20060224-2.jpg

That's the problem with most media sources these days: they only report the bad stuff, just to make Bush look bad. Why don't they report the GOOD aspects of a massive civil war in Iraq?

Only on Faux News...

Iraq will never stay as one country. Once the U.S. realizes this, those people will be better off. Let Kurdistan be formed, then split the rest between the Shiites and Sunnis. Otherwise, this "civil war" will never end.

But, yeah, Fox news sucks.

Oy vey. That's not Neil Cavuto, though. Who is it?

Perhaps Cavuto is exhausted from lying to John Murtha the other day, as Cavuto tried to argue that real wages are up 3.3% from last year, when they are actually 1% down for the second consecutive year.

I, personally, will find an Iraqi civil war to be quite interesting. I'm seriously curious what will happen when these guys start ripping each other to shreds with American weaponry.

That being said, what the hell is that scroll on the first image? A Sheep in a garbage can?

You see some of the funniest shit in those little blurbs at the bottom on the cable news channels. Seriously, how the hell can anyone think civil war has an upside?

I forgot how much I loved the superb and sophisticated level of comedy on Fox News... I also used to love the Joe Scarborough show on MSNBC...

Anyway, all-out civil war in Iraq? I smell exit strategy!!!

[quote name='elprincipe']You see some of the funniest shit in those little blurbs at the bottom on the cable news channels. Seriously, how the hell can anyone think civil war has an upside?[/QUOTE]

War in the middle east means higher oil prices. I have $20 that says that the CEO of Exxon did a little happy dance of joy when he turned on the news and heard about the mosque bombing.

There's also the upside for Fox, and other news outlets: stuff blowing up means higher ratings. The whole 'bright side of civil war' story was probably inspired by their Nielsen ratings from the week before.

[quote name='E-Z-B']Iraq will never stay as one country. Once the U.S. realizes this, those people will be better off. Let Kurdistan be formed, then split the rest between the Shiites and Sunnis. Otherwise, this "civil war" will never end.

But, yeah, Fox news sucks.[/QUOTE]

If the Kurds form their own country then Turkey will declare war.

And if Iraq isn't one it will just be the next India and Partistan.

But as a Republican any war is a good war! I think Iraqi Civil War will be great. Maybe someone will find the WMDs and make Bush right!

bread's done
Back