IRON MAN 2 Trailer on Apple.com

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SNAP!!!

Usually studios wait til either Friday (when it's attached a new movie) or the following Monday....... but thankfully it's nice to see its out and about now.

Looking good.

Who's the villain Rooney is playing? Whiplash or whoever? I'm really not up on Iron Man's rogue's gallery. Is this guy actually a threat (I'm guessing not...)?

[quote name='jupiterjones']Looking good.

Who's the villain Rooney is playing? Whiplash or whoever? I'm really not up on Iron Man's rogue's gallery. Is this guy actually a threat (I'm guessing not...)?[/QUOTE]

http://marvel.com/universe/Whiplash
In the movie, his character's name is Ivan Vanko, which is the name of another Iron-Man villain called Crimson Dynamo.

btw, it's Mickey Rouke, not Rooney. (Rooney is the old guy from 'Night at the Museum'.) lol

Last edited by a moderator:
How sick is this poster? I'm not big on posters but I'm definitely getting this one.

iron_man2-500x741.jpg

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']
mickeyrm.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Thank you good sir....I do get Old Mickey and Older Mickey confused quite often... If only they chose the right one for this film....

[quote name='crunchb3rry']fuck Iron Man 2. This is going to crush it:

Makes the new Prince of Persia movie look like total garbage.[/QUOTE]

IM2>CotT>PoP

As an avid fan of the original Clash of the Titans, my heart sank when I saw the trailer for the "remake". As an avid gamer, I crawled under my desk when I saw the trailer/stills for PoP.

Iron Man 2 looks to suffer from Spiderman 3-itis, but I hope it's every bit as good as the first.

[quote name='Frogurt.man']No sir.[/QUOTE]

Yes. Definitely. It's just that greek mythology isn't as accessible as a millionaire playboy superhero.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']fuck Iron Man 2. This is going to crush it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6CJenNMsb4

Makes the new Prince of Persia movie look like total garbage.[/QUOTE]

I won't watch Clash unless it has a robot owl sidekick. Nah I kid, it looks good. Even Sam "I'm suddenly in a bunch of huge blockbusters despite no-one knowing who the hell I am" Worthington looks well cast here.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']fuck Iron Man 2. This is going to crush it:[/QUOTE]

They're opening it in March. That is not usually a good sign.

Clash of the Titans looks whatever. My allegiance is with Ray Harryhausen's version, that was just so good for its time, as are all of his other movies. Kinda like how the I loved the original King Kong but hated the remake. Hollywood just loves to fuck up classic movies.

bread's done
Back