Iron Man 3 Blu-ray 3D is $24.96 at Walmart

maxpower0965

CAGiversary!
Feedback
136 (99%)
I just got back from Walmart and Iron man 3 in 3D is ringing up at $24.96. I also used the $2 off coupon that is on the package of M&M's and also used the $3 off coupon I printed from DMR.

Pretty good deal for the 3D movie.

What is the M&M pronotion and what's DMR?
M&M: $2 off when you buy a bag of M&Ms with IM3, so basically free M&Ms.

DMR = Disney Movie Rewards; there's a $3 off coupon offered for 100 points that's good for 10 days after you redeem the points, and Disney bought Marvel, so IM3 is eligible for the coupon.

Last edited by a moderator:
My walmart had IM3 for 36.99.  Went to BB with that coupon and their system didn't like it but the manager did a override for me.

Wow. I must have missed it. I was at Walmart earlier and only saw the standard version (i.e. blue w/o digital copy) (gold w/ digital copy) and both were $19.96. I checked several areas and couldn't find a 3D version. Same thing at Best Buy. I assumed this movie had a 3D version I just couldn't find it. Guess I'll have to try again tomorrow.

Dang! I just bought and open my copy from bestbuy! Sheesh! Would have save me 7-8 bucks! Grrr

Go to Best Buy tomorrow and get a new copy of Iron Man 3 price matched to Walmart. Walk to car and get the more expensive reciept. Then return your new copy of Iron Man 3 with more expensive reciept.

Go to Best Buy tomorrow and get a new copy of Iron Man 3 price matched to Walmart. Walk to car and get the more expensive reciept. Then return your new copy of Iron Man 3 with more expensive reciept.
This works great. I did this with Thor a couple years back at Target. Same UPC code so the movie looks the same to the store no matter when you bought it or for what price. I actually did this with a video game too. I bought a video game from Target and a couple months later I bought a compilation pack from EB Games. Well I didn't need one of the games in the pack so I returned it to Target with my Target receipt. They got to sell it again so no one was out any money and I saved some.

IM3 3D rang up as 33.96 at Wal-Mart on 27th Street in Milwaukee, WI. I'd consider trying to PM with the ad scan, but the BBs around here probably wouldn't accept something as easily faked as a scan of an ad flyer.

I wouldn't have even entered a Wally World, but Target isn't even carrying the 3D version... wtf!?

Oh ok thanks everyone. With Disney owning Marvel now do you get Disney Reward Points in their movies now? I just added 150 points to my account today thanks to me forgetting a long lost Disney movie in collection so if I buy the coupon then use IM3's points I can make up for the loss.

Costco has the 3d version for 24.99 with no coupons needed.  Wish I would of checked first since I used DMR points on a coupon.

Thanks OP, just picked this up today at this price. My Walmart for some reason had taken down the little stickers next to the movie on the shelf advertising it at this price, but it still rang up correctly.

I'm late to the party. I bought the LE steelbook 3D version out of Taiwan, but wasn't thinking about DC. Now I'm getting ready for my first trip outside of North America, and I'm picking movies and shows to load into my iPad for the long trip. I'd have been ok with the standard Blu ray release with DC, but I imagine that's off-sale most places with the new ads starting today. Does Costco have the non-3D release for $19.95? If I get that instead of digital, I could give the discs to a bro-in-law. Any help is appreciated.

bread's done
Back