Iron man 3 collectible real 3d glasses

TealPavelski

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
These will be available at select theaters during opening weekend!

ironman3glasses.jpg

http://www.dailyblam.com/news/2013/...led?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

[quote name='Ervgotti85']Will these glasses work with certain 3d tvs?[/QUOTE]

They should as long as you have a passive 3D TV.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']The one on the top right is the exact one they handed out during The Avengers last year.[/QUOTE]

I was going to say they looked familiar.

I don't watch movies in 3D if I have the option not to so I probably won't be getting one of these.

Didn't care for the first 1, didn't watch the second, but I'll be there for the 3rd to get these glasses!!!!!!

I'm such a sucker for novelty stuff!:whee:

Been thinking about these, periodically, since you posted! Thanks OP! I hope I remember to go on opening day!:bouncy:

Maybe I'll go ahead and watch the second...:whistle2:k

Finally saw the second one. It was good! Could've done without Don Cheadle, though.

Got a 3D projector as a gift, so not overly excited for the Iron Man passive 3D glasses, anymore. Figured I'd check eBay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=iron+man+3d+glasses&_sop=12

Lmao! Some of those people are overstocked and quickly, might I add. Must've had some early showings. I don't think it's, even, showing here, yet.

I might still go see it.

These would be awesome to use on my 3D TV, but of course, just like the Avengers ones these aren't in my area so I'll never get them since I'm not paying those stupid eBay prices for them, saw the movie last night though and did enjoy it at least.

[quote name='MoCiWe']These would be awesome to use on my 3D TV, but of course, just like the Avengers ones these aren't in my area so I'll never get them since I'm not paying those stupid eBay prices for them, saw the movie last night though and did enjoy it at least.[/QUOTE]

$12 shipped seems like a decent price for a limited item.

Some of them are bidding for less .. just watch them and snipe them (bid at the last second or so) if you have any remote interest.

bread's done
Back