Iron Man: Armored Adventures Complete Season 1 - Amazon preorder $21.99

lilman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
Amazon is offering preorder of Iron Man: Armored Adventures Complete Season 1 for $21.99 (regular price will be $29.99). This is pretty good considering each of the individual volumes cost about $16 and this will contain all four volumes from the first season (there is only one season out right now). Season one consists of 26 episodes and the dvd format is widescreen. This set will be available on May 4.

I have always been a superhero fan. I'm currently rewatching JLU for the umptienth time. A lot of the superhero remakes to come out in the past few years have been either too kiddy or just plain crap, but I've enjoyed IMAA. Definitely worth a look if you are into the genre.

I'm surprised there's no Blu-Ray option since Vol. 1 came out on Blu-Ray.

I saw a couple episodes and was very disappointed...they shouldn't have put the Iron Man name on these...its a weak show IMO.

Haven't seen this one yet. I think vol. 1 is available from netflix streaming as well for anyone who wants to get a taste. I've been meaning to check it out.

If you haven't seen it yet, Spectacular Spiderman is awesome as well. Hopefully it will eventually get a third season.

[quote name='jscme']Haven't seen this one yet. I think vol. 1 is available from netflix streaming as well for anyone who wants to get a taste. I've been meaning to check it out.

If you haven't seen it yet, Spectacular Spiderman is awesome as well. Hopefully it will eventually get a third season.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I like Spectactular Spiderman too. The second season finale was awesome! They are still airing Iron Man AA and Spectacular Spiderman on one of the upper nickelodeon channels. Looking forward to the next season of both those shows.

They choose to release a complete season of this but not a complete season of Wolverine & the X-Men!

While looking at the link in the OP I am pleased to see that Disney/Marvel will be releasing the complete 1994 Iron Man animated series on DVD. That is the same pre-order price and it looks like these will be released with the opening of Iron Man 2. Definite pick up for me.

Here is the link:
http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Iron-Man-Complete-Animated/dp/B0036EH3XO/ref=pd_bxgy_d_img_b

I've never seen this series, I think I want to check it out before I go dropping cash on it. Definitely in for the 94 series, though!

[quote name='Tyga24']They choose to release a complete season of this but not a complete season of Wolverine & the X-Men![/QUOTE]

They did in Canada. It was a steelbook, to boot:

You can order it through Amazon.ca, but the shipping will bring it over $50 Canadian.

I can wait (especially at that import price) as I'm sure they will release stateside at some point whenever there is something to tie in with it. I hope the steelbook ends up over here as well, probably as a retailer exclusive.

[quote name='lilman']Yeah I like Spectactular Spiderman too. The second season finale was awesome! They are still airing Iron Man AA and Spectacular Spiderman on one of the upper nickelodeon channels. Looking forward to the next season of both those shows.[/QUOTE]

Iron Man is only ok. Wolverine & the Xmen is on Nicktoons, Spectacular Spider-man is on Disney XD. Wolverine & Xmen is very good and worth a buy when/if it comes out. IMO, Spectacular Spider-man is by far the best animated series ever produced. Highly recommend the dvds

I really enjoyed the first season of Armored Adventures. It only improves as it goes on, and I've had this set preordered for a couple weeks now. Definitely worth it.

bread's done
Back