Irukandji & Bullet Candy Perfect, $1+

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']What does he mean you get a copy for each platform? Are the games for something besides computer?[/QUOTE]
Versions = Windows, Mac, Linux.

[quote name='stoned99']hmm, he only sent me links for the 1 game ?[/QUOTE]

I just clicked the "return to merchant" button on the Paypal payment page and got links for both games on all platforms.

Great deal, thanks OP!

Sounds like plenty of people are grabbing these games. I know it sounds silly, but I'm on the fence.

Pros
- Support an independent developer.
- $1 minimum price tag.

Cons
- Two new games to add to your massive backlog.
- Unsure of actual entertainment value.

Any reviews from the buyers? I'm extremely tempted.

[quote name='EliotAndrews']Sounds like plenty of people are grabbing these games. I know it sounds silly, but I'm on the fence.

Pros
- Support an independent developer.
- $1 minimum price tag.

Cons
- Two new games to add to your massive backlog.
- Unsure of actual entertainment value.

Any reviews from the buyers? I'm extremely tempted.[/QUOTE]
I got Bullet Candy in the last Steam Indie Bundle, and I like it. It's nothing all that special so far, but if the idea of a hectic, psychedelic Asteroids appeals to you, then it's definitely worth a dollar, or even a few dollars.

I've bought Bullet Candy Perfect before in a Pay-What-You-Want Sale.

It's quite good, if your into arena shooters. Nothing too different, but it's quite entertaining.

[quote name='mokmoof']I got Bullet Candy in the last Steam Indie Bundle, and I like it. It's nothing all that special so far, but if the idea of a hectic, psychedelic Asteroids appeals to you, then it's definitely worth a dollar, or even a few dollars.[/QUOTE]

The version of Bullet Candy on sale here is an updated one over the regular Steam version, just a heads up.

Taken from the developer himself -

Perfect is an enhanced version, tweaked levels, 3D graphics, new soundtrack, much improved score tracking and rankings etc.
So if you liked Bullet Candy but didn't want to rebuy, well, you're not ;)

I'll probably donate $2, as this is what Bullet Candy cost during the Steam sale.

[quote name='animalspinners']The version of Bullet Candy on sale here is an updated one over the regular Steam version, just a heads up.

Taken from the developer himself -

So if you liked Bullet Candy but didn't want to rebuy, well, you're not ;)[/QUOTE]
Good to know! I think that sealed the deal for me.

Is anyone else experiencing slowdown with Irukandji? I've got a quad core Intel, so I'm quite surprised that Resident Evil 5 runs better than this game.

EDIT: I didn't realize the official site has a forum. It seems many users are reporting either too much slowdown or speedup.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='EliotAndrews']Is anyone else experiencing slowdown with Irukandji? I've got a quad core Intel, so I'm quite surprised that Resident Evil 5 runs better than this game.[/QUOTE]
yeah, i got slowdown too....using a evga gtx 260 core 216 overclocked

[quote name='jamezuva']yeah, i got slowdown too....using a evga gtx 260 core 216 overclocked[/QUOTE]
Humorously enough, I've got a GTX 260, as well. It's a shame since they seemed like fun games, but I'm certainly not kicking myself for helping an independent developer.

Well, I don't need an extra copy of Bullet Candy Perfect, anyone interested? Basically giving it away for free.

Been looking to buy Ikurandji anyways.

Shoot me a PM if interested.

bread's done
Back