Is 200.00 for a used Ipod good?

longdillon1

CAGiversary!
Hi.Do you guys think 200.00 for the Limited Edition U2 Ipod is good.My cousin is selling his to pay his bills.It comes with a 3 year warranty from Best Buy,3 Slip Case Covers,auio jacks to plug it into a stereo and all papers and the box.Only problem is it has a small dent.Other than that is it works good.So what do ya guys think??

Thanks

Ya, warranty and all and from a person you know so you can kick his face in if it breaks. But seriously, warranty and the LE U2 thing looks better than the rest I have seen. Plus I have never heard of an IPod just giving out.

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']I don't see why anyone would need to carry around photos with them.[/QUOTE]

In case you're on vacacation, it's a good place to store photos so you can create room on your digi cam to take more.

What features are only available on LE U2 iPod that you can't find on other iPod? I think you should decide on how much music you have and get the iPod that can hold all your music. I have a 15GB iPod and it's almost all full of my songs from my CDs.

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']I don't see why anyone would need to carry around photos with them.[/QUOTE]

1. Its a color screen. Color text etc.
2. It displays the Album picture

bread's done
Back