is a sealed DOA3 xbox original edition worth anything in particular?

jshorr

CAGiversary!
Just wondering if anyone knows....curious really....is there a market out there for the original edition sealed? Thanks.

It's real strange to me but I didn't see many auctions on ebay for the original sealed....one guy had it for 30 / 35 buy it now (no bids) and someone on amazon.com is selling an original for 49.99...weird right....

I don't think the game is worth much. I actually feel DOA:U caused DOA3 to go down in value. Original version or not.

[quote name='SOSTrooper'][quote name='jshorr'][quote name='SOSTrooper']$23.xx

$10.xx

$15.xx[/quote]

cool, how'd you find all those old auctions were you watching them? :)[/quote]

I just searched. :D[/quote]

They all ended a few days ago or longer..... sheesh i must be stupid but how did you pull them up?

[quote name='jshorr']They all ended a few days ago or longer..... sheesh i must be stupid but how did you pull them up?[/quote]
Just check the Completed Listings checkbox on the left when you search. You'll need to log in to use that search criteria, however.

I don't think it's worth much...I even got the Japanese version with more moves and costumes for about $17 on ebay.

I don't think you'll get much for it.

If I'm not mistaken the additional costumes/moves from the Japanese one were/are in the Platinum Hits version. If they're not they came on an Official Xbox demo disc. I know they're on my hard drive from one or the other.

[quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']I don't think you'll get much for it.

If I'm not mistaken the additional costumes/moves from the Japanese one were/are in the Platinum Hits version. If they're not they came on an Official Xbox demo disc. I know they're on my hard drive from one or the other.[/quote]

Only the costume can be adde from the demo or a DOAU save. There is no way to get the new moves in the US version.

i remember i saw tons of those for 2 bucks each at times square TRU. i didnt pick it up. After a week and went back there, they all gone.

[quote name='trunks982']i remember i saw tons of those for 2 bucks each at times square TRU. i didnt pick it up. After a week and went back there, they all gone.[/quote]

heh that's where I got mine.....it was also a while after the sale first started, I was dumpster diving in the oddworld bin and found a hidden cache of DOA3. :)

[quote name='62t'][quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']I don't think you'll get much for it.

If I'm not mistaken the additional costumes/moves from the Japanese one were/are in the Platinum Hits version. If they're not they came on an Official Xbox demo disc. I know they're on my hard drive from one or the other.[/quote]

Only the costume can be adde from the demo or a DOAU save. There is no way to get the new moves in the US version.[/quote]

yep. there's some minor stuff too-- new win poses, fixed balancing issues for some characters(Mainly Hayate), slightly faster gameplay.

bread's done
Back