Is anyone else NOT all that excited for E3 this year?

Im usually never really exited for E3, BUT rumor has it that they might show footage of KingdomHearts HD Remix so really hoping they'll have that

Only things that might spur some interest from me:

*Gameplay footage of GTA V and possible release date leak;)
*PS3 price drop(sizable one, which I feel they have to if they wanna get a leg up on MS)
*Announcement of Just Cause 3 including a possible free roam mp mode:drool:(since I've been playing the second one a LOT lately n would love a mp free roam in a sequel)

Otherwise there ain't shit I'm interested in at this point, since I'm back on my old school 'wait for the lowest clearance price before buying' thing anymore.

i want to see

Gears of War
God of War Ascension
Assassins Creed III
GTA V
Blops 2
Halo 4
Bioshock Infinite
Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD

Thats all i can think of off the top of my head.

Not really interested in Nintendo this year, but i wouldnt mind seeing the Wii U, and what games will look like on it.

[quote name='Kevfactor']are you nuts. the wii u is launching by xmas and we might get a ps4 and 720 preview

i know a lot of Big youtubers are actually getting invited to e3 too. look forward to their coverage. as far what ign or g4 covers on it, ya screw that. :)[/QUOTE]

Pretty much what I was thinking. The years where we learn about hardware releases are far and away my favorites.

Excited might be too strong of a word but I'll certainly read all about it after the fact.

I am still wondering what the battery life of the tablet will be and if you will be able to replace the battery in the tablet.

If it's anything like the PSPGo(3-4 hours or so depending on usage), then that'll suck. But just going by the images we've seen of it, I imagine it's gonna be a battery hog.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I just wonder what spare Wii U tablet controllers will set you back if you want more than the one I believe they're packing in with the system.[/QUOTE]

That's assuming there is a multiplayer game that could use two of them.

I tend to ignore the gaming news the week before E3 so its more of a surprise. Everything gets leaked so easily its kind of annoying no one can anticipate or get excited for anything anymore.

This will be my first year attending so I'm pretty excited about it. Figured I didnt get much work done during E3 so I might as well go. Can't wait.

bread's done
Back