Is anyone else waiting for a different color Wii before they buy?

Lou-Dawg

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
I can't stand that iPod white look. Also, Nintendo is known to release limited edition colors within the first year or so. So...is anyone else other than me going to wait for a different color before they buy a Wii?

Unless they come out with a really cool limited edition Famicom or Zelda one, I don't really care. The LE for the Gamecube was just plain old platinum, nothing too exciting. You can always buy a skin for it and make it look however you want though. I'm fine with white.

[quote name='Demolition Man']You know the Wii could be Pink with Brown polkadots and I would still buy it.[/QUOTE]
:lol: I have a pair of panties like that.

[quote name='6669']:lol: I have a pair of panties like that.[/QUOTE]

We don't believe you, you must prove it.

[quote name='6669']:lol: I have a pair of panties like that.[/QUOTE]
Me too. It's hard to find them in my cut, though.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']We don't believe you, you must prove it.[/QUOTE]

Time it took for pic request? 2 minutes. :lol:

[quote name='RedvsBlue']We don't believe you, you must prove it.[/QUOTE]
I have some that are brown with pink polka dots too, and I know I've seen a pic of them on the internet before. Lemme look....

BTW, I could care less about the color of my Wii.

[quote name='Rictor']You loan your panties out to celebs?[/QUOTE]
Yep
62472562_54bd54a3c9.jpg

Reality's Fringe;2419201 said:
This thread has gone deliciously off-topic.
You're right, I better not post that pic of my wearing them now. BTW, now I'll always think of these as my pantWiis.

[quote name='6669']You're right, I better not post that pic of my wearing them now. BTW, now I'll always think of these as my pantWiis.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:
I wonder how long it's going to take for my PM box to be filled with hate messages?

If they came out with an orange one I'd buy it in a hearbeat. What about the orange lovers!! Got totally shafted last gen, maybe they'll be nicer to the US this time arouind.

[quote name='6669']You're right, I better not post that pic of my wearing them now. BTW, now I'll always think of these as my pantWiis.[/QUOTE]

We better keep Strell away from this topic.....

I always liked the black one better (not to mention the name Revolution) but the white is good too. It's different. Pretty much every system ever has been black or gray. I waited for the Onyx DS Lite, but I'm buying the Wii as soon as I find one.

Guess I'm not the only one who loves those spice controllers. Spice would be cool, but white is fine. I like the uber glossy finish on the white, but for other colors I'd prefer a flat finish. Or that nice pearlescent thing they have going on with the GBA SP's.

[quote name='equest943']If they came out with an orange one I'd buy it in a hearbeat. What about the orange lovers!! Got totally shafted last gen, maybe they'll be nicer to the US this time arouind.[/quote]

I want the red or the silver onee.

Also where do they sell the panties curious for my gf who likes pokadots :)
'not used'

Yeah, no color would have made us wait on getting a Wii at launch. And you can add me to the list of people who like Spice colored stuff.

[quote name='6669']I got those for a birthday present, but check Victoria's Secret (PINK Collection). I know they have some.
edit. http://www2.victoriassecret.com/com...prnbr=XG-200806&cgname=OSKEYPTYZZZ&rfnbr=2692[/QUOTE]
I think I saw those. They have a hole for... butt cleavage, right? I thought that was weird.

I like how it looks, but I'm definitely worried it might discolor over the years. I would've taken a black or silver one.

I liked the Spice Orange too!

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']Yeah, no color would have made us wait on getting a Wii at launch. And you can add me to the list of people who like Spice colored stuff.

I think I saw those. They have a hole for... butt cleavage, right? I thought that was weird.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I dont like the butt cleavage holes though. They have them w/o the holes, too.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']They're not going to release another color until the people who were waiting for another color break down and buy white.[/quote]

Exactly.

I love platinum (it's my favorite color). Ship out some of those and I'll buy them on the spot.

As for now, I'll wait until some good games come out (aside from Zelda and Wii Sports).

I'm waiting. I've decided I'll just play Zelda: TP on my Gamecube since I can't find a Wii anyways. When they release a black color down the road, I'm going to buy it. Hopefully it's before Metroid Prime 3 is released...

dark purple bitches. why do they tease us w/ colors? I thought it was going to launch with multiple colors. Also the ps3.

I just want to use my GameRush credit on something....I like the white...silver and black is nice also.

6669 is jailbait too....wow, I feel old these days ;)

[quote name='wubb']Color is not a factor for me when it comes to console purchases.[/QUOTE]

If the world were fair and just, wubb would erase every reply in this thread, put his comment as the second one, and lock it forever.

But then he'd sticky it, as a reminder. Like a head on the end of a spear.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Just wait till next year when they fix all the issues and call it Wii lite.[/QUOTE]
:lol:

So true. The original DS is the most ugly console in the history of videogaming.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Just wait till next year when they fix all the issues and call it Wii lite.[/quote]

speaking of which... how long do you think it would take nintendo to launcha Wii lite if they did in fact do something like that...

[quote name='anarchyburger']speaking of which... how long do you think it would take nintendo to launcha Wii lite if they did in fact do something like that...[/quote]

Three years from now. A portable revamp is a little different than a console revamp. Nintendo has a history of ravamping their older consoles (NES, SNES), but they haven't done it in years. Instead they've just started dropping prices on their consoles instead of putting out new versions. In the portable market, they release new versions mostly to decrease the size, but I think the Wii is about as small as a console is going to get. The thing is pretty tiny...it's actually smaller than the PS2 Slim. The only way you're going to see a smaller console is if they abondon the disk drive and move to a 100% digital download game format. Then we could see consoles the size of an Ipod Video.

The new colors were supposed to be out at launch but were pushed back to some time in 2007...my guess would be either summer or in time for Christmas.

Nope. I waited for a black DS Lite... but that's a portable, something I actually carry around with me. I don't care what color a console is thats gonna sit in my room.

[quote name='equest943']If they came out with an orange one I'd buy it in a hearbeat. What about the orange lovers!! Got totally shafted last gen, maybe they'll be nicer to the US this time arouind.[/quote]

Nintendo... nice to the US market? HAHAHAHAHAHHA you made a funny!

I'm holding out for the red one.

:hot:

heck yeah! i LOVE orange. hazard cone neon-orange would be cool. the "spice orange" GC stuff was okay, but not as fiery of a color as i'd like.

[quote name='jPoD']Decalgirl is shit. The stuff they use is total crap.[/quote]

can you recommend someone else? 'cause i'd like to pick up a skin at some point, and lose the "angular marshmallow look" that is my Wii.

i'd actually be most interested in knowing where i could purchase the vinyl (or whatever) material, and i'd cut it to fit by myself.

bread's done
Back