Is Best Buy gonna have a tax free day?

Otogi Ninja

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Tomorro I know Target is but is Best Buy too? I tried calling but the the idiots just picked up the phone and hung up on me. They must be really busy to do that, or my stores are jerks. So here I am asking away.

If they are, if I bought something from them last week, could I get the item I had purchase price adjusted to save myself taxes? Might go game shopping as I have $120 to spend.

What would be the cause of the tax free day?

I know in Florida we used to have a tax free week prior to the new school year so that families and supplies would be a bit more affordable for families. I think they even extended that to computers but I don't think games were covered.

Whoops yeah. Wrong board to post this. Anyways the part of making schools supplies affordable is probably what my Target store will have. I guess this topic should be removed.

[quote name='Otogi Ninja']Whoops yeah. Wrong board to post this. Anyways the part of making schools supplies affordable is probably what my Target store will have. I guess this topic should be removed.[/quote]

yea it should be removed but are you certain that all Targets are tax free tomorrow. I was about to leave for Target right now, so I'd like to know.

bread's done
Back