Is black ops 2 on wii u any good?

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=330593

That's the thread.

It plays exactly like any other console version. Over powered aim assist and kids screaming nonsense into their mics.

Except you can play directly on the Wii U controller screen if you'd like. If not and you'd prefer the TV screen you can use the controller screen to quickly change your load outs, call in score streaks as well as have a full view of the entire map at all times.

You can also play using the "pro" controller. Also Wii mote and nun-chuck controls are also available, my preferred choice since they are highly customizable.

I still play regularly.

Oh cool actually im positively surprised buy review. I guess i will get copy of black ops 2 asap. Thanks!

I play Blops 2 on the Wii U all the time. Love it. I play on the gamepad. I don't hear anyone talking over mics. I'm having a lot more fun with it than I did any other other CoD titles on any other system.

Shame you're just now interested, it was $29.99 last week at Best Buy.

Plays just as good as the xbox 360 and ps3.

Except at any given time there's only about 1000 people worldwide playing online, as opposed to hundreds of thousands playing on the other platforms.

Admittedly, the only Call of Duty I've played is Call of Duty 4 way back in the day, and I didn't enjoy it very much, maybe I'm not the best judge on this one...

...but I picked it up on the cheap last week and it's pretty fun, for what it is. It still has the big issue of "I can't tell who's on my team." but otherwise it's fun, and I haven't even gotten into multiplayer yet.

No technical deficiencies as far as I can tell, and Wii Remote & Nunchuck is THE way to play.

[quote name='screwkick']Plays just as good as the xbox 360 and ps3.

Except at any given time there's only about 1000 people worldwide playing online, as opposed to hundreds of thousands playing on the other platforms.[/QUOTE]

I dont play online so im not worry about that. I was just wondering about gameplay

I liked it so much I traded in my xbox 360 version.
good: Playing directly on gamepad (portable in home) or full screen map on gamepad when playing on tv. For me I seem to get slightly better connection to the multiplayer matches. Competition isn't as elite, so I seem to do very well.
bad: community is growing, but still puny compared to xbox 360.

I love it. The only other Call of Duty game I ever played was Call of Duty 4 on the PS3 and compared to that one this is great. I got it last week for $15 ($30-$15 in Reward Zone Certificates) and I have been playing it every night. The community needs to grow and we definitely need more people it the party games, but the off-screen play is awesome. I can smoke fools while the wife watches Grey's Anatomy and the Bachelor.

All we need is DLC and it will be the best version.

I really enjoy it. I purchased other Call of Duty titles for Wii and loved them as well. You have several controller options with this game including the game pad, Wii u pro controller, or wiimote and nunchuk (probably my favorite) since you actually have to point at the screen. The online community is slowly growing with this game, I've never had a problem finding a match.

bread's done
Back