Is Borderlands 2 On Sale Anywhere?

CrossBones3129

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I'm looking to buy Borderlands 2 for Xbox 360 and was wondering if it is on sale at any stores cheaper than $40? If not than I'll just buy it from the Xbox Marketplace for $40.

I know it was on sale last week for 29.99 but I don't think anything this week. If you also want the season pass, it's only going to be available until june 1 and there are rumors that there will be a season 2 of DLC.

Whenever you get the game send me a friend invite on XBL at skooba81, I am always looking for people to co-op with.

[quote name='Skooba81']I know it was on sale last week for 29.99 but I don't think anything this week. If you also want the season pass, it's only going to be available until june 1 and there are rumors that there will be a season 2 of DLC.

Whenever you get the game send me a friend invite on XBL at skooba81, I am always looking for people to co-op with.[/QUOTE]
Thanks bro and I sure will shoot you a Friend Request. I'm probably gonna rent it from Blockbuster td than decide if I wanna buy it for $40 for sure.

Sounds good, honestly I can see it hitting that $30 mark again real soon. There is always amazon warehouse too. There is no online pass or any incentive for purchasing new so used wouldn't be a bad way to go.

[quote name='CrossBones3129']Skooba I would have added you by now but I still haven't received the game in the mail[/QUOTE]

Check your e-mail for the date when it was shipped. You should have gotten it by now. They take a long time to ship, but you still should have it by now. Media Mail isn't that slow.

The bad thing is that there is no tracking number.

Contact them if it says that it shipped like two or three days after your order if it hasn't arrived during mail time.

bread's done
Back