Is Brink worth a $2 rental?

Curleh Mustache

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Hi, with game rentals coming to Redbox today, I was wondering if the Xbox 360 version of Brink worth a $2 rental for a day? Also, can you get all the Brink achievements in a day?

the trophy guide @ ps3trophies says Approximate time to Plat: 10-20 hours.

I doubt you can play 10-20 hours in 1 day, so probably not.

$2 for a 1 day rental is absurd.

You probably won't be able to get all the achievements in one day. The game can be completed in one day if you put a good amount of time on it. The initial learning curve of all the classes might take a while, but my brother got most if not all achievements in a weekend (around 3 "spend half the time playing" days).

But the campaign can be finished in one day and you can get a good amount of the achievements that way. I would say go for it.

[quote name='Curleh Mustache']Hi, with game rentals coming to Redbox today, I was wondering if the Xbox 360 version of Brink worth a $2 rental for a day? Also, can you get all the Brink achievements in a day?[/QUOTE]

for 4 you can get 3 days from Family Video... 2 usd if you're on your first month.

The game is worth a 1 day rental cause theres not much to it, but you most likely wont get every achievement. Many of them require you to get good really fast and then redo redo redo redo redo redo and redo till you get every log.

I rented it from Gamefly and played for a good amount of time over 2 days. I got the majority of the achievements, but some definitely require a friend and/or a lot of play time. I just went ahead and sent it back because I'd rather play another game then grind to Rank 5. It's a pretty good game, though it does get repetitive.

bread's done
Back