Is DeepDiscountDVD still having a sale this summer?

i think it usually starts around the 20th or so of june...I remeber getting a bunch of my order in right before july 4th last year

I was worried that the site change may affect the sale. But it seems like they've had their other random sales (the studio-specific price cuts and what have you) just as frequently as the old site. So I think it's looking pretty good that they'll "uphold tradition," so to speak.

[quote name='Thebobert5']The second rule of the DDD 20% off sale is You don't talk about the DDD 20% off sale.

XD That's a great movie! (Even better book.)[/quote]

I can near guarantee you guys it'll be before the middle of June. No, this info did not come from the intarwebs. Better source, actually.

My orders were Jun 13-19 last year, so it may be a week or two. I believe all thier other sales ended on the 28th, so that is a good sign!

[quote name='Chacrana']I can near guarantee you guys it'll be before the middle of June. No, this info did not come from the intarwebs. Better source, actually.[/quote]

Was the source's name playa?

[quote name='Pookymeister']Was the source's name playa?[/QUOTE]

Infinity Resources. AKA... DDD's owner. It wasn't explicitly stated to me, but, I'm pretty sure this is the case.

I don't know for sure but I assume they mark up the prices enough that they at least don't take a loss on the product. But I've only ever had a couple of the things I wanted raised in price and it was still a better deal then anywhere else.

They almost never raise prices for this sale. Any prices that are raised are more for normal supply and demand and just incidentally raised during sale.

They raise/lower prices every day but no one notices because they arent tracking items.

bread's done
Back