Is Ebay full of 360 Game scams or are these real?

1.Pay attention to shipping. The shipping on that Rumble Roses game makes it about $25 -- not really a great deal anymore.

2.Pay attention to feedback. If the person has good feedback, everything should be fine.

You should avoid Rumble Rose cause that game is crap. But anyway a lot of x360 game are worth about $10-20. The look the same because people dont bother with the listing

[quote name='sp00ge']That and Rumble Roses can be had for $10 at TRU or used at GS for $13.[/quote]

And $7 at Sears.

I don't really want RRXX but all of the games for 360 on Ebay have that exact cookie-cutter format.

Just wanted to make sure it wasn't a known scam style.

[quote name='Kuroi Kaze']I don't really want RRXX but all of the games for 360 on Ebay have that exact cookie-cutter format.

Just wanted to make sure it wasn't a known scam style.[/QUOTE]

No, it's just taking advantage of someone's excitement. Some people will see the price of $10, think "OMG, I better buy this before someone else sees it!", bid/buy it now, and then realize that shipping is killer.

Actually, this game is great, especially for $20 or less. I don't see what you guys didn't like about it, the game play is fine and there's hours upon hours of unlockables.

just make sure you check shipping and feedback.. somebody with alot of feedback isn't going to risk screwing someone.. last week i bought fear and tony hawk project 8 for under 15$ each...

another thing is some people are selling copies that were rentals and some people sell just the disc (no manual or booklet) so make sure you look hard at the description....

but 360 is getting to the point where you're going to start seeing alot of sub 20$ games since it's been out for awhile....

I thought some of the newer release 360 games that people were selling for around $40-45 shipped were bootlegs or something but then I realized how the hell would they make a bootleg of a 360 game that would actually read on any normal 360? Don't think its possible...so basically as far as I know there isn't bootleg 360 games and you can always file a PayPal dispute if the seller doesn't come through with the goods.

bread's done
Back