Is Ebay my only option?

Specter

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
So I'm looking to complete my Pixar collection. And the only ones that I do not have are both of the Toy Storys. I know these are out of print, so is Ebay my only option?

Thanks for any help!

[quote name='Specter']So I'm looking to complete my Pixar collection. And the only ones that I do not have are both of the Toy Storys. I know these are out of print, so is Ebay my only option?

Thanks for any help![/QUOTE]

Seriously try Pawn Shops first.

its not your only option... but its the easiest. everyone wants the collection, but try pawn shops and any store that sells used dvds

[quote name='Purkeynator']He is talking about HIS pixar collection. I picked up the Toy Story Two Pack a few years back for $20. Great deal it was![/QUOTE]

yeah...got the two pack as well. Great deal!

yep...try the pre-played shops, mr. money, etc...

The regular Toy Story DVDs are out of print? I thought it was just the Ultimate Toy box that was unavailable now. I am suprised they stopped making these. Was it another "back in the vault" situation?

Yeah, both Toy Story and Toy Story 2 are not in print anymore. Makes me mad. They don't even sell them on their official site!

Thanks for your options!

You can give it a few years, they always bring back stuff for 5, 10 etc. year anniversaries and ultra super dooper mega collectors editions....so chances are you will be able to buy them again within the next 2 years.

Id try gamestops, eb's , pawn shops

Luck would probably be you having look for these for months, not finding them, overpaying on ebay, and when you finally get your dvds, you find them a fraction of the price at a pawn shop...

I love my Toy Story Ultimate Toy box...

[quote name='Specter']How exactly does this work

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/of...ef=dp_pb_a//002-9941712-9959245?condition=all

Is it like eBay? Is this a good place to buy them from?[/QUOTE]

Amazon Marketplace, kinda like Half.com.
Never bought from them, however. You're buying from a private seller, via Amazon's website, at the standard price they are asking. Shipping is generally a fixed fee, unlike Ebay where people may want 7 bucks to ship a DVD. Of course, especially with DVD's, always read the fine print and check feedback to make sure you're buying a legit copy of a dvd.

[quote name='chickenhawk']The regular Toy Story DVDs are out of print? I thought it was just the Ultimate Toy box that was unavailable now. I am suprised they stopped making these. Was it another "back in the vault" situation?[/QUOTE]

Yep. Officially, when Disney recalls a movie, they will keep it out of circulation for 8 years, thus allowing the next generation to have their parents buy the newest copy available to grow up on.

Don't complain too much about the 8... it was actually 10 up until a year and a half ago, but when they saw the average age audience losing interest in cutesy animated films (looking even more Mickey Mouse, if you'll pardon the expression) from days long ago, they realized they have to move the clock up to accomodate for the easily desensitized children these days. :whistle2:s

Hey,

I'll sell you my Toy Story 2. Only watched once. Just unwrapped the shrinkwrap on it about 6 months ago.

PM Me if you are interested.

Chris

bread's done
Back