Is Final Fantasy VI "rare"?

-Sean

CAGiversary!
I recently bought it off ebay for like $9 (yes it's real. it was some one-day wholesale auction and I got lucky...) and I was wondering if I should open it and play it, re-sell it on ebay, or save it for a while.

I've wanted to play it for a while, but I also thought that it might come out for the DS since SE remade FF IV.

[quote name='fart_bubble']Considering you can still pick it up for $20, saying its rare is a HUGE stretch[/QUOTE]

Where is it $20? I'd gladly pay $20 for a new copy.

[quote name='Jack']Where is it $20? I'd gladly pay $20 for a new copy.[/QUOTE]
Toys R US. I saw a few copies the other day.

[quote name='ricoraney']Toys R US. I saw a few copies the other day.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I'll check my Toys R Us this weekend.

[quote name='Jack']Where is it $20? I'd gladly pay $20 for a new copy.[/QUOTE]

like ricoroney said, Toys R Us. They also have V on clearence as well for $20

[quote name='lilboo']Why is rare in quotes?
If it is, I'm glad I picked up my copy on release day ^__^[/quote]

Mine is still sealed. :D
Still haven't got to it yet... Massive backlog still needs to be worked on. ;)

only version that is somewhat "rare" is the SNES version labeled FF3 instead of 6. it usually goes for like 50+ dollars on ebay. Glad i have an original.

You are talking about the GBA version right? I got my copy off of Goozex, got the full package too. I think it's going to be more for collection purposes as I will probably get FFIV for the DS when it comes out and play that instead.

I still have not opened my GBA FFVI Advance, I bought it new from Circuit City (the only GBA game I've bought new).

Ruahrc

Wow, really late edit here but I realize you're talking about FF6 and not 4. As I stated already I have FF6 Advance still sealed which I bought from CC for $30 maybe 7 months ago. It was the last copy and I doubt they got any more, IMO it's not the easiest game to find in a store. I got FF4 from Goozex.

Ill check my local WalMart, I know I saw it the other day, but can't remember if it was 20 or 30. If its 20 I'll grab some for some CAGs and post.

bread's done
Back