is Heavenly Sword EVER getting a price drop!?

Viper187

CAG Newbie
I swear I saw this advertised for $10 somewhere during the 2008 Xmas season and missed the actual deal. Now I have yet to see the damn thing under $50. It's over 2 years old! It should be a $20 title by now. :(

This game is $19.99 at Blockbuster used or $5 as part of the Hollywood Video 'any used game $29.99 and under for $5' sale that's going on until January 6th.

As for finding it new for $20 or less, good luck with that since first party titles seem to take forever to drop.

I'm also waiting to pick this up cheap. It's funny because InFamous came out less than a year ago and is already down to $40 yet HS refuses to go down.

Don't bother, the game sucks balls. It is generic and sucks balls. Did I mention it sucks balls?

I picked this game up when Circuit City was liquidating a year ago for about $40. Had been hoping for a lower price than that, but it proved to be worth every penny. It's quite short, but I had a blast playing it. I really enjoyed the story and characters on top of the gameplay--and that it was and is one of the most visually stunning games I've laid eyes on didn't hurt.
Have you tried out the demo?

I actually got this in Amazon's Black Friday sale in 2008 for $18.99. The price then went back up and I haven't seen any sales for it since.

bread's done
Back