Is it a good idea to go to a Best Buy Grand Opening?

TheHapaOne

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
There is one opening tomorrow and I'm wondering if its worth it to go early and camp out because if not I can find something better to do

[quote name='TheHapaOne']There is one opening tomorrow and I'm wondering if its worth it to go early and camp out because if not I can find something better to do[/QUOTE]

Any actual deals going on? Otherwise, I think you're camping out for retail price.

Furthermore, a brand new store knows nothing of overstock and bargain bins on day one, so it sounds like a waste of time to a CAG.

~HotShotX

[quote name='HotShotX']Any actual deals going on? Otherwise, I think you're camping out for retail price.

Furthermore, a brand new store knows nothing of overstock and bargain bins on day one, so it sounds like a waste of time to a CAG.

~HotShotX[/QUOTE]

Alright all i know is that the first 50 customers get a free giftcard no specifications on value but guessing by other openings its prolly $20

[quote name='TheHapaOne']Alright all i know is that the first 50 customers get a free giftcard no specifications on value but guessing by other openings its prolly $20[/QUOTE]

I'm leaning towards "pass" then. It's Best Buy, unless they have a major sale going on, all a $20 GC is going to do is get you to spend $40 of your own money.

~HotShotX

bread's done
Back