Is it easy to exchange a DS Lite for another at Circuit City?

Teeheehee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Got a black DS Lite this past weekend. Everything seemed fine, except that the bottom screen had a very noticeable yellow tint. It's a lot more yellow than my older US launch white DS Lite. It can a be a bit distracting, since it's not as noticeable as on my white one.

Anywho, would they accept the exchange it for another black one(assuming they got it) without hassle due to the yellow tint?

[quote name='Teeheehee']Got a black DS Lite this past weekend. Everything seemed fine, except that the bottom screen had a very noticeable yellow tint. It's a lot more yellow than my older US launch white DS Lite. It can a be a bit distracting, since it's not as noticeable as on my white one.

Anywho, would they accept the exchange it for another black one(assuming they got it) without hassle due to the yellow tint?[/quote]

your questions would be answered faster if you just called them...

I used to work in the game department at my c-city. It probably depends on the store manager and how long you have had the DS by now. I'm not sure about the DS but it could be either a 2 week return policy or 30 days. If the manager is cool at the store they would probably just defect the one you have and give you a new one, but if there not then your probably out of luck and they will make you go through nintendo.

[quote name='ighosty']I used to work in the game department at my c-city. It probably depends on the store manager and how long you have had the DS by now. I'm not sure about the DS but it could be either a 2 week return policy or 30 days. If the manager is cool at the store they would probably just defect the one you have and give you a new one, but if there not then your probably out of luck and they will make you go through nintendo.[/quote]

I concur, but would take 5-10 minutes to call the store and ask for the store manager...start by saying.."I am one of your customers and need your help please...."

bread's done
Back