Is it just me or..

sisco1986

CAGiversary!
Is it just me or does any body else feel nauseated when playing Kingdom Hearts? It's rare that a game makes me feel qui-zy but it seems it's always with Kingdom hearts, Maybe it's the camera movements. Last game that made me feel like this was the old (really old) first person shooters like Wolfenstien 3D or Doom (original). I'm the only one like this? Shame too, can't ever play more than an hour or I get a serious headache/upset stomach.

I'm with you. I really wanted to like it, but the bad camera prevented me from pdoing so. One of tese days I'll pick it up again.

I finished it, and kind of enjoyed it, but I don't think I'll get the sequel. Between the bad camera and the annoying sidekicks, I've had enough.

that happened to me when i move the camera really fast in.... i can't remember the game... but its sick fast.... maybe espn 2k5 or something

I'm not trying to say I hate the game because of the camera, it's a great game even with the flaw, but physically makes me sick to play the game more than an hour, oh well guess it's just me.

[quote name='sisco1986']I'm not trying to say I hate the game because of the camera, it's a great game even with the flaw, but physically makes me sick to play the game more than an hour, oh well guess it's just me.[/quote]

No, I've got the same problem. Its motion sickness I get it really bad with First Person Shooters, ie. Doom, Halo. And I have some minor problems with Kingdom Hearts, just take more breaks when you play and you should be fine.

Thats motion sickness, you get it from trying to focus on super fast movment on screen, if your slow and deliberate in how you move around it should be easier. Since it's not a FPS you have a little more control over what you look at, try to focus on your character and not the back ground as much.

KH had a pretty poor camera.

my problem with the game was that for every level I was hoping the next level would be better, and they never were. I had fun with the game, but the combat was really shallow and kinda boring, and there was only one world I really loved: Halloween Town. The rest weren't great, and levels like Pinnocchio and The Little Mermaid frustrated me to no end.

I get that same feeling when I play Medal of Honor Frontline. I actually like the game but, it justs starts to make me feel sick.

It wasn't the camera that made me sick, it was those darn disney characters. The game would have been good if Square created thier own cartoon characters.

[quote name='NatakuARN']It wasn't the camera that made me sick, it was those darn disney characters. The game would have been good if Square created thier own cartoon characters.[/quote]

that would have defeated the concept of the game entirely.

I felt a little funny when playing GTA:SA in first person mode while driving.

*** MINOR SPOILER ****

Especially when doing the Driving School mission where you have to do the barrell roll.

bread's done
Back