Is it possible to get real replacement Xbox cases?

Viper187

CAG Newbie
I've been asking around DVD forums for years, and it seems nobody has ever found a place that stocks DVD/Xbox cases with the good hubs. I don't have a pic handy, but I'm talking about the type you see in pretty much every one of the gray platinum hits cases (also seen in Viva Elite BD cases, etc). I hate the amaray cases and these damn eco cases, even though eco ones tend to have the good hubs. So has anyone here had any luck finding those type of cases? I don't care if they're green or gray. It's all about the hubs.

[quote name='Allnatural']http://www.videogameinstructionbooklets.com/servlet/the-Xbox-360-cln-Replacement-Cases/Categories

^Looking at the pictures they would appear to have the hubs you want, but they're used, so no guarantee. Expensive too.[/QUOTE]

Damn. 2.50 each for the goddamn gray ones. And why do all these places use such tiny ass pics? I'll email them at the beginning of the month to see if they can guarantee me the 120 pack of green will be the right cases and suggest they offer a bulk deal on the gray ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
You could stalk out your nearest Block Buster video store if it's still open. They typically get rid of the extra cases in the trash. That or you could simply ask the store manager to save them, and sell them to you cheap if possible.

[quote name='aeroforce325']You could stalk out your nearest Block Buster video store if it's still open. They typically get rid of the extra cases in the trash. That or you could simply ask the store manager to save them, and sell them to you cheap if possible.[/QUOTE]

Maybe, but 90% of the new cases coming in would be that eco shit.

Bah.

We do not currently offer the grey platinum hits cases in bulk, due to limited availability. When we have enough grey cases in our inventory, they will be offered in larger quantities. We do differentiate between Eco cases and Original cases on our website, so please be sure to choose the Original listing when placing your order. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that the cases will have the hubs you require. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Their shipping prices are insane. It'd be cheaper to just buy some clearance games at Target (they usually have Truth Or Lies for less than $2). I don't know about getting the right hub, though, 'cause...well, I don't know what the hell that is.

bread's done
Back