Is Mario Golf:TT worth it?

ayolykewhoa

CAGiversary!
I'm thinking about plunking down the cash for this game, but I already have Hot Shots Golf 3. Is it worth it? Which game is better?

Saw this game @ CC for 25 last week...
Not sure about if it is worth it...
I'm still playing Hot Shots 3 though (after 2 years)

It can get boring after a lil bit if you just play it solo. It really works well when you are playing against friends. I highly recommend it for layed back multi player fun

I didn't play it but I know a guy who played it, by himself, non-stop for days. He LOVED it. If you have a Fred Meyer by you, you can get this game for $19.99.

Mario Golf is not even close to HSG3 (which I am still playing regularly after 2 years as well). I had MG for about a month. I played through it and unlocked everything but then I noticed that every time I was in the mood to play golf I would just play HSG3. I traded in MG shortly thereafter - and I rarely trade in games. I guess if it was $20 at Best Buy and you could get it for $15 with the GGC I would recommend it but other than that, I would save your money for HSG4 (coming in August).

This game rocks! I have played Hot Shots Golf and I thought it stunk, but I love Mario Golf. I would say it is worth every cent.

I rented it and had to return it in 2 days...it got soo boring playing by myself I recomend getting links 2004 if you have an xbox...its online and it has a very good single player

i just got this game after the players choice price drop and i highly recommend it. if ur looking for a fun arcadey golf game, definately pick it up even if u do own hot shots.

ahahaha. Ribbit King reminds me of the children's story I wrote a while back.

it was about a duck who battled a dinosaur at tennis with the aide of a star and a frog. king Arthur wsa there too

btw, GBA Mario Golf is supposed to be the best!

dont know if anyone still watching this thread, but heres my 2 red cents. bought it for $50 and played it for bout 2 weeks straight, now i play it every now and then. the target version has 2 extra courses. it has the same engine as tiger woods 2003+ as the same ppl made it. very very beautiful if your not into realism. have not regreted 1 bit even when i saw it at CC for $25, because it sits beautifully next to my other Gamecube only titles. (that i also caughed up $50 for i may add) so in conclusion.. any one who are interested in golf (not ness. enjoy watching golf) and the mario clic, should def pick it up at this fantastic price. exp before they come out with those ugly player's choice boxed. this was my first golf game, and i hate golf. but some how i coulnt find my self to hate this game, this post jus made me wanna go play again... aite latahs.

I was never a fan of golf either but Mario Golf was an impluse buy for me at $50 on release. Very fun game worth the purchase price.

I have outlaw golf as well and I enjoy Mario Golf more.

bread's done
Back