Is MGS 2 Substance really going for this much?

Yup, it is, and has been for years. The pS2 version, that is.

Glad I got mine for $5 at CC years ago...not so glad that I opened it.

I think people have a love affair with plastic labels for the ps2. The non-sealed one are affordable. I didn't realize that I was looking at the completed auctions on ebay. I wasn't used to the new format. :roll:

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Yup, it is, and has been for years. The pS2 version, that is.

Glad I got mine for $5 at CC years ago...not so glad that I opened it.[/quote]
I knew it went for a good amount but not that much! What do you think would be a good BIN? I also have a new copy of MGS 3 Subsistence and a new copy of MGS Twin Snakes for Gamecube. Those seem to go for alot as well but not as much as MGS 2 Substance.

[quote name='Scarface7']I knew it went for a good amount but not that much! What do you think would be a good BIN?[/quote]
Dunno. I'd check a few on ebay, somewhere around there.

I also have a new copy of MGS 3 Subsistence and a new copy of MGS Twin Snakes for Gamecube.

Wow yeah, if you sell all three you'll make several hundred dollars.

com'on peeps, the best way to go is penny no reserve...!

edit: if I sold my mint unplayed copy of earthbound for 240, you can get a pretty penny for substance.

Wow, people are obsessed with sealed games. I have a copy of it, but it's missing the manual since I bought it used. I don't care though since I can play it fine. Funny thing is, MGS2 was the one a lot of people hated. I wonder how much Subsistences will go for in a few years, since it's probably even more rare than Substances and contains both MG 1 and 2.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Dunno. I'd check a few on ebay, somewhere around there.
[/quote]
The only two I see are for $460 and $250 so not sure what a good amount would be.

bread's done
Back