Is Microsoft retail training not working for anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='RESmonkey']I try signing in, but it just goes to the registration page. Same with my friend.[/QUOTE]

It works fine for me. What browser are you using? Because I use Firefox for every site except the MS retail site since it acts funky sometimes. The only reason I even have Internet Explorer is for that site.

Nope, IE doesn't fix it either. I just sign in, and it goes straight to registration. I've already ordered an item before, I want to know it's shipping whereabouts.

They're not even emailing me back.

POS website. Ah.

Hmmm... I'm automatically signed in when I go to the page. I don't dare sign out to try to reproduce your problem since I might end up in the same mess. Sorry.

A few months ago, it said my account had been canceled. The only things I've ever ordered from there was Gears of War and a USB Hub back in about May. I wonder what's up with them.

[quote name='Stormtrooper30']What's the point of Microsoft Retail Training?[/quote]

Brainwash!

But ya, not the best retail program out there...

[quote name='fuss']Brainwash!

But ya, not the best retail program out there...[/quote]

there's a better one? r u reffering to the sony one (that actually checks for employment)?

anyways i think ppl r having issues now because a lot of ppl have been signing up recently (on a different board a bunch of ppl just did it and i do mean a BUNCH) and that might be too suspicious and they may now be checking accounts...

[quote name='gundamxzero']Workin great for me. Just ordered ace combat![/quote]

I've neveer seen that listed in the rewards section. Where did you find it?

[quote name='JLazzuri']I've neveer seen that listed in the rewards section. Where did you find it?[/quote]

It was only up for a few hours

I managed to snag a copy of AC6. Missed out on Bioshock though. Stupid people who don't actually suffer through retail taking all the good games!

[quote name='bone_matrix']I managed to snag a copy of AC6. Missed out on Bioshock though. Stupid people who don't actually suffer through retail taking all the good games![/quote]
bioshock for 360 or pc? i think i remember the pc version i hope thats the one u r reffering to?

on another note has anyone here actually purchased the 360 thats always oos 90% of the time? if so is it the pro w/marvel and forza 2 (which i doubt)?

[quote name='AlphakirA']Same thing happened to me, just clear your cache and it should work just fine.[/quote]

My cache clears everytime I close the browser.

[quote name='eminemobied12']bioshock for 360 or pc? i think i remember the pc version i hope thats the one u r reffering to?

on another note has anyone here actually purchased the 360 thats always oos 90% of the time? if so is it the pro w/marvel and forza 2 (which i doubt)?[/quote] It was for the 360. When I say it, it was already out of stock, then they took it down. Never saw the PC version. I don't think the 360 is the bundle version, but you never know.

I don't even have a rewards section, unless i'm just blind. In the FAQ it says some retailers might not be eligible... that would suck.

Yea I love the microsoft retail expert zone. I work at a game crazy so thats how I got in (since you need to work in some kind of video game/PC retail to get in) and I got halo 3, gears of war, and a whole bunch of other games for $9.63 total and like 3000-3500 points. They even screwed up once cuz I ordered LotR battle for middle earth II but it was like a DAY too late as they e-mailed me saying they had none. So i complained and complained and got my money back and I also complained about my points in multiple e-mails...well one day they gave me back my 3000 pts...but then 2 days later, gave me ANOTHER 3000 pts. they must've either felt bad they screwed up, or 2 different people got one of my multiple e-mails and both gave me 3000 not realizing someone else did. lol it was great.

PS: ALWAYS do the tutorials that are for a contest, I won Lego Star Wars Comeple Saga for xbox 360 just for doing the survey for it like back in november. So take it from me, those are NOT a joke. I just came home one day, had a package from microsoft, had no idea what it was cuz I didnt order anything and BAM, lego star wars complete saga for free. It was great cuz i had a very crappy day that day.

It's been working fine for me. I have Mass Effect and Blue Dragon on the way. $18 and about an hour's worth of surveys for both? An absolute steal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back