Is my avatar that revealing?

thehuskerfan

CAGiversary!
I've had recent complaints on some boards about my avatar.
Just wondering if all you really care that much, or if I should I get a new one.

EDIT: Problem Solved. Got a new avatar pic.

[quote name='Derwood43']Why did you get complaints?[/QUOTE]
Some people did not want to see that pic of Anakin.

[quote name='thehuskerfan']Some people did not want to see that pic of Anakin.[/QUOTE]

I didn't even realize it was Anakin until you said something.

I wouldn't worry about it, most people scroll right past the avatar and its not like people don't know what's going to happen in the movie with him anyway.

Man I was hoping to see some half naked women. Oh well, I think it is ok, not like it tells us the ending or anything. Oh wait, most of us with half a brain know how it ends. I wouldn't worry.

[quote name='Quackzilla']oh Noes!!! Anakin Be Darth Vaders!!! Teh Whole Sextilogy Is Spoiled For Me!!!!![/QUOTE]

And he's Luke's Father!!
and Luke is Leia's brother!!
SPOILERZ!!!
OH NOES!!!

:lol:

[quote name='JSweeney']I expected this topic to be about something entirely different. :)[/QUOTE]

Thats because you are a dirty little evil robot. :lol:

yeah, snd not to sound like a real nerd or anything....but I'm pretty sure that picture was known to be a fake that surfaced on the boards at theforce.net a while back. Its still a cool pic - but seeing it won't really spoil anyone...

[quote name='Futurama_sucks303']Yor stupid. they dont mak tranes anymore![/QUOTE]

See, the thing about trying to make clever comments is that they actually have to be clever.

Looking at you're post history, I've yet to find anything that is remotely interesting, clever, or worth the time it took to read.

Spamming needless garbage around to boost post counts is not looked upon highly here, and has led to bannings in some cases.

I mean, there is a time for absurd little comments in threads, but when you're entire post history is comprised of them, you're not actually contributing anything.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I was expecting bouncing boobs or something from the way you worded your title.[/QUOTE]

Me too... so disappointed...

I didn't realize it was Anakin either till you said so... no biggie. Let the super-geeks whine, in what, 2 weeks or so? They'll all have seen it anyway. And then they'll be praising your kick-a$$ avatar pic.

And now, an excerpt from Robot Chicken:

"-Luke, I am your father!
-NOOOOOO! That's impossible!
-And Leia is your sister!
-Noooo, that's... improbable.
-And the Empire Shall be defeated, by legions, of EWOKS!
-Noo, that's... no very likely...
-And as I child, I built C3PO!
*cuts ahead to them drinking coffee*
-Yeah, and the force... that's just these cells, in your blood... called *sip* Mitocholorions...
-Look, if you're not gotta take this seriously, I'm outta here."

(I apologize sincerely for the butched spelling of mitoch... mitoh... that word.)

[quote name='vrs1650']Man I was hoping to see some half naked women. Oh well, I think it is ok, not like it tells us the ending or anything. Oh wait, most of us with half a brain know how it ends. I wouldn't worry.[/QUOTE]

I too was hoping to see half naked woman! :D

[quote name='Backlash']Yes it is too revealing. Please get a new avatar with some boobies in it.[/QUOTE]

I agree with this guy, boobs please. :D

[quote name='thehuskerfan']I've had recent complaints on some boards about my avatar.
Just wondering if all you really care that much, or if I should I get a new one.[/QUOTE]

It looks like Billy Corgan and his pale ass head.

[quote name='greendj27']I didn't even realize it was Anakin until you said something.

I wouldn't worry about it, most people scroll right past the avatar and its not like people don't know what's going to happen in the movie with him anyway.[/QUOTE]

I didn't even notice the avatar until someone pointed out in a previous thread that they hated you for it. Even then, I had to scroll back up and look at it for a second. It's not exactly a secret, but I wouldn't worry about it--- honestly. The people who point it out are causing more trouble than you.

[quote name='greendc27']Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!![/QUOTE]

Assuming the Yoda post was a joke, but I guess he visits Ra's Al Ghul's lazarus pit between episode 3 and the later episodes. The bog is a pit!

... until it stops working and he dies of old age.

[sigh]

Nah, the real surprise is who isn't quite as dead as previously believed in order to tie up a loose thread at the last minute.

[quote name='epobirs']Nah, the real surprise is who isn't quite as dead as previously believed in order to tie up a loose thread at the last minute.[/QUOTE]

I haven't been reading too much about the movie, but i hope whoever it is make for a nice surprise!

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Assuming the Yoda post was a joke, but I guess he visits Ra's Al Ghul's lazarus pit between episode 3 and the later episodes. The bog is a pit!

... until it stops working and he dies of old age.

[sigh][/QUOTE]

The Yoda post was a joke, I was just playing along. :)

[quote name='greendc27']The Yoda post was a joke, I was just playing along. :)[/QUOTE]

Gotcha. Some people scare me though. ;-)

Thanks for all the imput, guys.
I think I'll stick with Anakin, but I was kinda thinking about the boobies thing...
But seriously, get your minds out of the gutter!

[quote name='epobirs']Nah, the real surprise is who isn't quite as dead as previously believed in order to tie up a loose thread at the last minute.[/QUOTE]
That's kinda too much information. Who's the one major character who's died so far, but could be not "quite dead as previously believed".

That part did seem kinda slapped on at the end though, or they should have at least had a better explanation.

I would change the picture with one where he has hair just because he's hotter. :0

I never saw that picture before, but what is it spoiling? We all know he becomes Darth Vader, and shhhhh, he's Lukes dad too.

Anyone who doesn't know Anakin turns out to be Darth Vader obviously isn't a very big Star Wars fan, anyway. It's a spoiler, yes, but since the prequels came out long after the "sequels" it probably doesn't count.

I do like Star Wars, and I didn't even recognize that as Anakin until you mentioned it.

Well I gave in, and took your advice on my avatar.

I think it is just a little more... lets say "fruitful" than the other one.

What do you think?

[quote name='thehuskerfan']Well I gave in, and took your advice on my avatar.

I think it is just a little more... lets say "fruitful" than the other one.

What do you think?[/QUOTE]

I think it's another sad attempt at attention whoring.:D

I was confused for the first few posts (I just started reading it a few minutes ago) because I thought the picture of the hottie was Anakin in drag or something. Made me question my sexuality for 5 seconds.

[quote name='mbstuff']I was confused for the first few posts (I just started reading it a few minutes ago) because I thought the picture of the hottie was Anakin in drag or something. Made me question my sexuality for 5 seconds.[/QUOTE]

LMAO now that's some funny shit!

And Much better picture by the way.

[quote name='mbstuff']I was confused for the first few posts (I just started reading it a few minutes ago) because I thought the picture of the hottie was Anakin in drag or something. Made me question my sexuality for 5 seconds.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Here's someone that would confuse a lot of guys...

lamujerperfecta6sr.jpg

Believe it or not she is a transexual. She was born male. I posted it in the Tommy Lee thread.

Born male or not, from a stritcly aesthetic point of view that is a pretty face.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50608&page=2

Hmmm... could it be about a 'certain' jedi master? I think so... ;)

bread's done
Back