Is Ninja Gaiden the greatest (NES) game of all-time?...

I bought Ninja Gaiden at a flea market a while ago, and can't figure out why it got popular in the first place. I don't really like it at all.

Give me Zelda any day. Or the Guardian Legend. I won't say it was a great game, but I really like it :D

Kind of pushing it by placing a poll about whether or not Ninja Gaiden is the best game on the NES, when there are HUNDREDS of other NES games (especially all of nintendos own great games, as well as many different opinions out there... the results are what I would have expected on this poll

As for me... I enjoyed the Super Mario games, final fantasy, Kid Icarus and Metriod... among others

No chance. Tecmo Bowl, Tecmo Superbowl and SMB 1&3 are all considerably better games.

Actually Contra may be my favorite.

[quote name='PapiChullo']No chance. Tecmo Bowl, Tecmo Superbowl and SMB 1&3 are all considerably better games.

Actually Contra may be my favorite.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, Contra does have the greatest cheat code of all-time...

"The Konami Code"

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start...:D

yeah, id say top ten but not the best... just like everyone else... i love punch out, loz, double dragon 2, contra, mega man 2, smb 1-3, dragon warrior... maybe this thread should be renamed to "what is the greatest nes game"

[quote name='Scorch']Ninja Gaiden sucks on NES. I never liked it. Hell.. I'd take Ducktales over it.

I loved Who Framed Roger Rabbit :)[/QUOTE]

DuckTales was an awesome game. I remember getting it for Christmas many, many years ago. Never got to get the second one, though. Supposedly, the second game is somewhat rare. Any truth to this?

Roger Rabbit was a great game as well. I liked how you use the different items, and how you would go different places to correct clues. The only thing that pissed me off was accidentally hitting the wrong button to answer the riddles when the bad guys would catch you and hold Roger hostage. I would try to cycle through the riddles, and would forget how to do it sometimes.

I remember asking for the Roger Rabbit game for Christmas one year. Didn't get it, but I got something else that was awesome. Something that hooked me into Nintendo forever... The Legend of Zelda.

bread's done
Back