is PSN down for anyone else?

Poor2More

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I been trying to update Socom 4 and wont let me get past 98%, I heard the game sucks anyways so it dident bother me. I went to play uncharted 3 multiplayer for first time. I played one match and had alot of fun, came back 5 mins later and I get a "Cant find Ticket" error when trying to play multiplayer. I restarted my PS3 to see if that fixes the problem, now I cant login to my PSN gamer tag. I restarted my modem, router, unpluged the ps3, everything, now Im getting a new error when trying to sign in PSN (80710d36), I googled the error and this was the exact error PSN members where getting right before the PSN annon hacking, so I wonder if PSN is just down for updating? or if someone just hacked my account? PSN working for anyone else?

[quote name='helluvagood']psn 'maintenance' again lol. gonna last 14 hours this time. its interesting how microsoft doesn't have these[/QUOTE]With customers actually having to PAY to pay games online they better not. I can live with some downtime when it means higher quality PSN.

I bought my PS3 in February and this'll be the 3rd time PSN has been down for maintenance. I wish Sony would take the same approach Microsoft did on the original Xbox where they only had scheduled downtime 2 times a year, Spring & Fall. Even if it were once per month or something but on a regular schedule that'd be better.

Also,would it kill them to send a message over PSN about scheduled maintenance? I shouldn't have to go to gaming websites to find out about this stuff. I doubt "core" / "non-hardcore" gamers are going to read cheapassgamer or kotaku or 1up to find out about this stuff. They're just going to turn on their PS3 to try and play Madden or CoD and say "WTF?!" when it doesn't work.

I was just able to log in and sync trophies. Store is still undergoing maintenance as is Transaction Management but maybe online is back up.

Yeah, I'm gonna try loading up SSX and seeing if online works. Twitter update:

While PSN maintenance continues and some services remain offline, you may now be able to sign in via your PS3. We'll keep updating here.

[quote name='helluvagood']psn 'maintenance' again lol. gonna last 14 hours this time. its interesting how microsoft doesn't have these[/QUOTE]

oh noes!!! i cant play online games for 14 hours! what the hell am i going to do with my life?!?!?!?!

bread's done
Back