Is rez for $40 (New) a deal?

i picked up a copy at local TRU like a few months back for 24.99 but it was the last one left and have not seen any around after that

It's a decent deal considering to get it used it will costs you around $30-$60 to buy it off E-Bay. I was lucky and was about to find it for $26.

Yeah. Rez is pretty good. I actually opened/played my copy, it's really cool. (What is that sacrelige or something?)

Last august I found Rez and Gitarooman at my local BB for somthing like $15 and $20 and I got Gitarooman, great game but Rez disapeared and Gitarooman just got cheaper (gone now though). I have to say I kick myself for not getting both now seeing how hard Rez is to find.

[quote name='gamefreak']Yeah. Rez is pretty good. I actually opened/played my copy, it's really cool. (What is that sacrelige or something?)[/quote]

nope, it would be sacrilidge to keep it sealed. its an incredible game, and im glad i opened my $30 copy.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='gamefreak']Yeah. Rez is pretty good. I actually opened/played my copy, it's really cool. (What is that sacrelige or something?)[/quote]

nope, it would be sacrilidge to keep it sealed. its an incredible game, and im glad i opened my $30 copy.[/quote]

great new avatar SneakyPenguin. btw, were you ever able to find out about that copy of Rez?

[quote name='waxHead'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='gamefreak']Yeah. Rez is pretty good. I actually opened/played my copy, it's really cool. (What is that sacrelige or something?)[/quote]

nope, it would be sacrilidge to keep it sealed. its an incredible game, and im glad i opened my $30 copy.[/quote]

great new avatar SneakyPenguin. btw, were you ever able to find out about that copy of Rez?[/quote]

nope, sorry about that, but ill try and check next week or maybe tomorrow.

btw, abou the avatar, thanks, vote for me!
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14949

i saw rez for $25 at Fry's in So. Cal. Los Angeles County. is there a big demand on it? ill check tomorrow for you guys and cross your fingers that they didnt change the price (sunday)

bread's done
Back