Is Spiderman 2 good?

Quackzilla

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I am bored, and I have Spiderman 2 on UMD.

I hated the first one, and I don't want to waste time watching a movie I won't enjoy.

Do you think I will like it, or should I play Super Mario 64 instead?

I thought the second movie was horrible compared to the first. Since you didn't like the first then most likely you'll probably hate the second. Go play Mario 64, that's what I was just doing :D

I thought the second one was MUCH better than the first. The first was slightly boring, the second was most definately not.

I personally liked both of them. However, chances are if you hated the first, you'll hate the second.

Considering how much they have in common you're guaranteed to dislike the second if you didn't like the first. It doesn't matter if the second is better if it's a better version of something you hate. The primary difference is that Doc Ock is a better scripted villain than the Green Goblin.

Since you already own it you should at least check out the eye candy parts. I've done that with plenty of movie I otherwise dislike because I appreciate the FX work on its own. Somemovies in recent years have nothing else going for them.

It sucks horribly, I did not like the first one or the second one. It is toby maguire's fault he is not the right person for the movie in my opinion they is someone out there that is better for the part. I just can't think of it right now. everytime I see Toby Maguire as Spiderman all I can think is "Goodnight, you princes of Maine. You kings of New England"

[quote name='Graystone']It sucks horribly, I did not like the first one or the second one. It is toby maguire's fault he is not the right person for the movie in my opinion they is someone out there that is better for the part. I just can't think of it right now. everytime I see Toby Maguire as Spiderman all I can think is "Goodnight, you princes of Maine. You kings of New England"[/QUOTE]

What's wrong with Maine?!? ;)

[quote name='Graystone']It sucks horribly, I did not like the first one or the second one. It is toby maguire's fault he is not the right person for the movie in my opinion they is someone out there that is better for the part. I just can't think of it right now. everytime I see Toby Maguire as Spiderman all I can think is "Goodnight, you princes of Maine. You kings of New England"[/QUOTE]

Goodnight to you too Homer.

[quote name='dc snake']I thought the second movie was horrible compared to the first. Since you didn't like the first then most likely you'll probably hate the second. Go play Mario 64, that's what I was just doing :D[/QUOTE]

Mario 64 is fun...especially since I just got a free N64 yesterday :D
Its the clear bluish greenish one.

Well if you are bored you can always use it as a crude frisbe, granted it won't fly very well but you'll probably get more enjoyment out of doing that then from the movie itself.

If anyone is not right for the movie its that girl that played Mary Jane. She's fucking ugly and MJ is supposed to be hella fine.

I also think 2nd Spiderman movie is better than the 1st one. But if you don't like the 1st movie, then I'm not sure if you'll like 2nd one. I guess it depends on what it is about the first movie you didn't like.

[quote name='basketkase543']As opposed to all those straight homosexuals...[/QUOTE]

Would being a gay homosexual actually make you straight?

The writing in Spiderman 2 is atrocious. The dialogue is almost as bad as the new Star Wars'. It totally ruined the movie for me. Perhaps if you skip through just the action scenes, it might be worth five minutes of your day. But if you are even the slightest bit of a movie snob, avoid it.

[quote name='Greetard']What's wrong with Maine?!? ;)[/QUOTE]

nothing is wrong with maine. I am saying is that I can't forget him saying that in the movie "The cider house rules"

bread's done
Back