Is the $100 PS2 trade-in for PS3 will going on?

Megalith

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I just realized that the 60GB PS3 is meaningless, and $400 for a PS3 20GB would be a steal.

Is Gamestop and EB still doing the promotion? There was no end date for the promotion when it was listed on their newsletter, only that it was a limited offer.

i think that isnt bad if you are trading in an old(fat) ps2, but if you are unloading a pstwo redesign then dont do it

[quote name='dracula']i think that isnt bad if you are trading in an old(fat) ps2, but if you are unloading a pstwo redesign then dont do it[/quote]

what he wrote....ditto...

i wouldnt do it. If you have a target card you can get 10% off the system or use some coupon to save 50. So in reality its like your trading your ps2 and memory card and extra controller for 50 get serious.. plus you need ur old memory card for latter.. and the controllers you can use on ps3 with a 10 dollar adapter.. Don't trade it to gamestop the evil company..

Hum...I thought that trading in my PSTwo would be a great idea since the PS3 got it's BC issues cleared up by the latest update...

But maybe I really should keep the PSTwo since it's modified...

bread's done
Back