Is the component cable worth it?

taylort3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
173 (100%)
Just wondering. has anyone had the pleasure of using a psp slim with the component cables and want to tell me if its worth it? i have always wanted to get it since i have trouble caring about portable gaming, and i know that i will actually get to play them if its on my tv. just wondering if the graphics are terrible, glitchy, weird etc. would really appreciate an opinion on this, thanks!

I bought some off brand and I was not able to play without flickering in 480p so I just play with 480i.. they are okay.. add a ps3 controller to the PSP Go and you got a portable console :p

[quote name='taylort3']Just wondering. has anyone had the pleasure of using a psp slim with the component cables and want to tell me if its worth it? i have always wanted to get it since i have trouble caring about portable gaming, and i know that i will actually get to play them if its on my tv. just wondering if the graphics are terrible, glitchy, weird etc. would really appreciate an opinion on this, thanks![/QUOTE]

Look Here...

I posted this a few days ago for those who were interested, and only two posts below yours (at the time I posted this) hope it helps. ;)

bread's done
Back