Is the Dreamcast version of Rez valuable?

Short Round

CAGiversary!
I apologize for making a new thread and taking up space, but I can't the price of the Dreamcast version anywhere.

I might be able to get the game relatively dirt cheap, but I don't know whether or not if it's more or less valuable than its PS2 counterpart.

So if anyone knows in the ballpark range of what this baby normally sells for, I'd be much obliged.

I haven't looked lately, but the European PAL version used to sell for a decent amount, like $60 or more. The Japanese version was relatively cheap and plentiful, selling for around $20.

The Dreamcast version is not that rare since it was a Import only title and is not as popular since you need a Dreamcast to play it on. The PS2 version can still be played on the PS2/3 so that is why it is more sought after.

[quote name='Visc']does the PAL import have an english option perchance?[/QUOTE]
seeing how they use PAL in UK, yes

[quote name='Visc']does the PAL import have an english option perchance?[/QUOTE]

It is not like there is ton of language in the game...outside of some long wordy poem about the earth/gaia/nature in the US PS2 version, I'm hard pressed to think of any text or spoken language in game itself...certainly nothing you needed to play the game to completion...there are plenty of rez videos on youtube

You're omitting the key factor: how cheap is dirt cheap? the PS2 one is still like $30-40 at least, so if you're snagging this for $5-10, go for it!

bread's done
Back