Is the ff3 for ds ff3 american or ff3 japan

NES (FC)
FF1 (Jap) = FF1 (US)
FF2 (Jap) = Never Released
FF3 (Jap) = Never Released

SNES (SFC)
FF4 (Jap) = FF2 (US)
FF5 (Jap) = Never Released (But it appears in FF Anthology for PSX)
FF6 (Jap) = FF3 (US)

The FF3 they have just announced is for the Japanese NDS, so it's the Japanese version of FF3...

FF2 has been released here on Origins, and whatever the stupid GBA subtitle is.

and it is FF3j, which, unlike FF3us(6), does not suck

[quote name='DenisDFat']FF2 has been released here on Origins, and whatever the stupid GBA subtitle is.

and it is FF3j, which, unlike FF3us(6), does not suck[/quote]

I don't know what you've been smoking, but the U.S. FF3 was a killer game. Pshhhh.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction'][quote name='DenisDFat']FF2 has been released here on Origins, and whatever the stupid GBA subtitle is.

and it is FF3j, which, unlike FF3us(6), does not suck[/quote]

I don't know what you've been smoking, but the U.S. FF3 was a killer game. Pshhhh.[/quote]

I'll give you a tip, don't listen to DenisDFat. He has nothing better to do than saying everything suck to get attention.

[quote name='DenisDFat']Wrong. FF5 does not suck, ff6 does.[/quote]

Wait, there's two things here that DenisDFat said DIDN'T suck. That's unusual.

FF3 is getting a TON of hype although they have said it will be launched in japan . you have to believe that they will bring it to the US, it will be a crime if they didnt :( , besides it's a handheld game not a console game - in which region codes would conflict

Even if they don't have immediate plans for a US release the existence of the game on a current platform greatly improves the chances of it being translated if the demand is found to merit it.

If FF3 JP comes out here in the US on the DS, more reason to get it... Hopefully Seiken Densetsu 3 comes too... But one at a time...

bread's done
Back