Is the Gamestop Birthday Coupon Reusable?

Marbles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Is the Gamestop Birthday Coupon Reusable? People were posting it on the site earlier this week and I just received on in the mail for me June 8th birthday.

So is it reusable?

[quote name='Marbles']Is the Gamestop Birthday Coupon Reusable? People were posting it on the site earlier this week and I just received on in the mail for me June 8th birthday.

So is it reusable?[/QUOTE]

yes i used the last one like 4 times

[quote name='slidecage']yes i used the last one like 4 times[/QUOTE]
Do you just keep reprinting it?
is it off 1 item at a time?

[quote name='Marbles']Do you just keep reprinting it?
is it off 1 item at a time?[/QUOTE]

i just write the number down on a piece of paper and give it to the worker

think its off the highest price item

[quote name='slidecage']i just write the number down on a piece of paper and give it to the worker

think its off the highest price item[/QUOTE]

Ok, just making sure and I want to make sure they don't get in trouble either.

[quote name='slidecage']i just write the number down on a piece of paper and give it to the worker

think its off the highest price item[/QUOTE]
That's what I did, put the number in my iphone "notes" section and just show the code to employee when I check out.

fair warning the mods will prob kill this thread they killed the bday coupon thread already .. and gamestop issued a corp wide email today telling store managers to only accept printed out coupons or codes from there own app on iphone & android .. no more handwritten codes

also email talked about tracking multiple uses of the coupon by the same indvidual

Anyone still have the pdf of this coupon. I really want to go pick up marvel vs capcom ultimate and would love to try to get the discount.

edit: NVM I found it. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back