Is the Ys 7 Premium Edition Worth It?

erehwon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
I've been waiting to pick up Ys 7, hoping the Premium Edition would go down. It's still up around $50. I have the full soundtrack, so I don't really need that bit. I know it is a good game and I like SE/CE/PE versions of games, but it's just more than I like spending for a handheld game.

If your really a big fan, then it's a must buy. I love my psp and I love those jrpg limited edition games.

If your not a big fan, just get the regular version. If you are planning on buying limited edition of other ys game on the psp, then it's better you get all the limited edition.

If you got alot of backlog, then get the limited edition. Who knows, by the time you play it, the game might be rare...

I got it at $30 from Gamestop when it was on sale, and Limited Edition wise, it is probably the best one out of all the ones that are available to the US.

Quite honestly I probably would have bought it for $40 even, since the box set for Ys 7 is truly one of the best on PSP, even compared to some other sets that we don't get in the US.

bread's done
Back