Is there a bundle-less version of Lips Number One Hits?

bookwo3107

CAGiversary!
So, I'm apparently one of 12 people that bought the original Lips and DOESN'T need an extra wireless mic (and certainly don't need the extra expense of having to pay for one as part of a bundle), and I can't seem to find Lips Number One Hits by itself.

Does anyone know if they're releasing it by its lonesome or if I just have to wait for EB to get some used ones in stock?

If there is, I haven't seen one mentioned. I also think that Lips Number One Hits only includes one mic this time, instead of the two that Lips had. If anything, I'll get it and either keep the mic, or sell it separately.

This oversight by Microsoft puts me in the position of waiting for a used copy to show up. Heaven knows I do NOT need another microphone between Rock Band/Guitar Hero bundles, the original Lips game and, yes, the Mad Catz(?) mic with the built in controller.

Considering a stand-alone wireless mic is $50, does that mean an unbundled Lips 2 would only be worth ~$10 ?

I've heard that there's supposed to be a micless version of the game but I haven't seen it sold anywhere. Perhaps the micless version is available abroad and not in the states yet. Anyway, with its only 250 achievement points, this game feels like an expansion that definitely isn't worth $60. I'll wait till I can get it used.

I know there is a standalone version of Number One Hits in Canada as it is listed on Amazon.ca. Strange that it isn't listed on Amazon.com as their selection is so much better than the Canadian site.

You can just get the bundle and sell the mic. There is some demand for it now that it works with other games

bread's done
Back