Is there a mans wallet that has a spot for mp3 players?

Dezuria

CAGiversary!
Silly thing to post about but I can't find what I'm looking for through the usual sources.

So, I'm just looking for a normal mans wallet(of the cash/ID/credit cards sort) but that also has a pocket or something for an mp3 player (I have a Creative Zen) just to make it easier to carry along and keep it safe when not in use.

Anyone seen such a thing, and know where to get one?

CoachPurseClean.jpg

http://www.pulitopurse.com/

Why would you want to keep your electronics in your wallet? Unless your ass is unique, you're going to end up sitting on and possibly breaking it. :shock:

Use a man purse. I know I always keep a shoulder bag in my car when I go out. :oops:

I agree... Why would you want to sit on your wallet all the time??

Also, back pocket makes it easier to snatch.

[quote name='assassinX']I can't stand my wallet being on butt, it just feels weird as hell. I keep things in the front.[/quote]

[quote name='rodeojones903']That is just .... odd. :D[/quote]

I used to do it as a kid, but I don't really see a problem with it. If anything, it lowers that chance of theft/getting pick pocketed (sp?).

Plus, if I am wearing cargo shorts I keep my wallet in the side pocket.

I heard somewhere that sitting on your wallet isn't good for your bones in the long run... Something that has to do with how your balance, or how straight your bones will be when you get older. :whistle2:k

[quote name='freakyzeeky']I heard somewhere that sitting on your wallet isn't good for your bones in the long run... Something that has to do with how your balance, or how straight your bones will be when you get older. :whistle2:k[/quote]

Its possible to get sciatica actually....

[quote name='freakyzeeky']I heard somewhere that sitting on your wallet isn't good for your bones in the long run... Something that has to do with how your balance, or how straight your bones will be when you get older. :whistle2:k[/quote]

I think it was an episode of Seinfeld.

I keep it in my front pocket. Easier to get, and since I always have my hands in there, it'll never get lost.

i'm a back pocket wallet guy - but my wallet is really slim - wtf do you need to carry around in wallet other than $$$ / credit card / liscense / business card?

Growing up, the thought of keeping a wallet in my back pocket never even occurred to me. It just seemed so unnatural. I was surprised later on when I realized that most people do it that way.

I never really put ANYTHING in there now that I think of it. And actually my ideal scenario is to use the extra leg pockets on cargo pants to hold the wallet. If there are no extra pockets, then I default to front.

I've always carried my wallet in a front pocket too. It's bad enough that thieves want to grab your ass, but I can't imagine many would want to grab at your dick to get your wallet.

Plus, I hear sitting on your wallet causes back problems and fucks with your posture.

What the hell jeans do you wear where the wallet would be directly under your ass? Currently, my wallet is slightly to the left - not uncomfortable at all.

bread's done
Back