Is there a reason I am unable to install Power Up Heroes?

grundy

CAGiversary!
I have tried several times and different copies of the game, but for some reason, every time I attempt to install it, it hangs. I get the white screen with the circular motion thing suggesting that it's attempting to install it, but the system freezes - although I can bring up the menu using the icon button on the controller, I can't press the "B" button to back out of the install procedure

Did you try cleaning the disc? Maybe there are fingerprints. If there are bad scratches on it, that could also obviously cause problems.

Have you tried installing it while signed out of your gamertag? I know that works with other games I had problems installing.

I've never been able to install PowerUp Heroes to the hard drive. It's a common problem for this game. The weird thing is people have been able to install it to some systems but not others. One guy said he got it to install on his Jasper but not his 360S. I have a pair of Jasper systems and it doesn't install on either. Some have swapped for new discs and it doesn't fix it. If you see the Xbox or Ubisoft forums, a lot of other people can't install it either. And Ubisoft is not doing anything about it.

I'll try out musha's advice and see if that works...

bread's done
Back