Is there a season 2 set for Xiaolin Showdown?

grundy

CAGiversary!
Just wondering if any one had heard if and when season 2 of this show was coming out. For all I know it's been out for several months and I just dozed off again

Thanks,
-B

[quote name='GAMERMASTERMAN']I haven't seen one, wich is sad since XS is about the only new cartoon i like.[/quote]

So is there no season 2 set, or no season 2? I don't know where season 1 ends, but I think I've seen every episode (the last one being that the "journey" never happened - does it go on?)

Season 1 ended as wuu ya became human (according to the dvd set), season 2 supposedly ends with omii turning evil with 13 episodes in first season 26 in 2nd and 13 in third. If that's true it'll be similar to the batman beyond release. Oh yes, and the show rocked I loved that show. And yeah, its over, it ended with
raimundo
becoming leader.

There were 3 seasons, and the show just kinda disappeared after that, with no announcements about any more seasons, or DVD releases. :cry:

:whee:
This smiley don't really have any reason for being here, I just saw it and thought it looked cool so I wanted to use it. :)

They did make a Xiaolin Showdown game, but sadly isn't wasn't so great. :cry:
At least from what I've heard, I never played any of them.

bread's done
Back