Is there a way to see people who are seeking games you have?

Superfluential

CAGiversary!
Would be easier to make offers to people because it would make it slightly easier to get access to more potential trades.

bump, anything obvious that I'm missing?

If it's not included it would be a great feature.

(for example, I have Gears of War 2, would be nice to see who has GoW2 on thier wishlist)

[quote name='BigPopov']bump, anything obvious that I'm missing?

If it's not included it would be a great feature.

(for example, I have Gears of War 2, would be nice to see who has GoW2 on thier wishlist)[/QUOTE]

exactly...would allow you to be more flexible in what you'd like in return.

When I initially started looking at trade matches, I assumed at the time that, that's what it was. People that had what I was looking for and I had things they were.

[quote name='Superfluential']When I initially started looking at trade matches, I assumed at the time that, that's what it was. People that had what I was looking for and I had things they were.[/QUOTE]
That's exactly what it is.

[quote name='CheapyD']That's exactly what it is.[/QUOTE]

Some reason it just shows people that have what I want, not exact matches of who has what I want and wants what I have.

[quote name='Skychizen']trade matches...where is that option? I only see "my matches"[/QUOTE]

Under marketplace, all it says is "Matches". It's not unreasonable to expect that the matches would have what you want and they'd want what you have, hence a match, not just simply them having what you want.

I want to see what you want for my wants is a great idea! It would even be better if we had those hot and cold emote heads so the matching system could give you an idea of which trades would be more favorable with whom. At least some sort of spectrum between "I want to get rid of this" and "I'll trade this, but only for your children's souls" couldn't hurt. That way you could match your cold trader to someone else's hot want (at least in theory).

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']I want to see what you want for my wants is a great idea! It would even be better if we had those hot and cold emote heads so the matching system could give you an idea of which trades would be more favorable with whom. At least some sort of spectrum between "I want to get rid of this" and "I'll trade this, but only for your children's souls" couldn't hurt. That way you could match your cold trader to someone else's hot want (at least in theory).[/QUOTE]

And then you get people who put all their wants as :cold::cold::cold: and all their haves as :hot::hot::hot:.

It's easier and fairer for everyone just to sort it out the regular way.

bread's done
Back